Madagascar. :penguin:

Hahaha OK
Those penguins are awesome! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Hmmm I guess that's good news so:
Yaaay! Thanks, Rhythm! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your welcome.... Maybe I will work to resurrect Gaddafi instead....
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Your welcome.... Maybe I will work to resurrect Gaddafi instead....

:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gaddafi was a good, but mistaken guy....
[video]https://youtu.be/0qJ2oP6rQs0?t=44s[/video]
Gaddafi was a good, but mistaken guy....

Fair enough - how are you actually planning on resurrecting someone though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough - how are you actually planning on resurrecting someone though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmmm... I had told you, i harnessed the dark power, the dark power can do just about anything! :biggrin:
Hmmmm... I had told you, i harnessed the dark power, the dark power can do just about anything! :biggrin:

I see.....................................

Posted from TSR Mobile
I see.....................................

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait, your blind? Why do you see nothing? Did the penguins get you?
Wait, your blind? Why do you see nothing? Did the penguins get you?

*you're :h:

:sigh:
:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, its you're sorry... But why you saying that your blind? Or that you see nothing?
Lol, its you're sorry... But why you saying that your blind? Or that you see nothing?

Hmmmm what're you playing at? I am The Matrix. Maybe I see nothing, yet I also see everything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmmm what're you playing at? I am The Matrix. Maybe I see nothing, yet I also see everything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoooo! That line was fire! :biggrin: I will make a rap about it +
Can I tell you a story?
Whoooo! That line was fire! :biggrin: I will make a rap about it +
Can I tell you a story?

Haha thanks. Oooh you right raps? Urmm sure :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha thanks. Oooh you right raps? Urmm sure :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, but I can try! :biggrin:

Here is my story! Enjoy(The first sentence is from a book, I used it as stimulus)

The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned into a dead channel. Breathing became unbearable,my lungs callously constricted, causing me to plunge into a pitfall of peril. Whilst lying on my back, piercing glass sinking into it from beneath, I see the buildings instantly disintegrate and dilapidate before me, drowning me further into deep remorse. I did not help. I just watched. Light combatted the thick blood red bands of clouds, dispersing a dark and mellow light to the world. An almost apocalyptic world before me, the flora beside me withering away instantaneously as the civilians erupt into chaotic cries. Silently I stagger up so that I can see a child, carried by her mother, the child’s innocent sky blue eyes shine with optimism, momentarily making me feel buoyant. Nonetheless, the mother is inevitably hauled into the devil’s lair, the never-ending pit of fire with its smouldering ashes exploding into the night sky. Blazing ashes float through unfathomably broad night sky. The scorching fires never settled, they engulfed the woman, trapping her as though she was a slave. While some parts of her body still struggle to get out, I see the others blackened by the fire,smoke flaring out as she lets out screams of pain, until she is too feeble to resist. Consternation filled my mind, as I saw the child had been left on the concrete, left to watch her mother burn, left there, to wait until the vile smell of human flesh burning, bursts into her lungs. She waits for her to be reunited with her mother; in hell.
No, but I can try! :biggrin:

Here is my story! Enjoy(The first sentence is from a book, I used it as stimulus)

The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned into a dead channel. Breathing became unbearable,my lungs callously constricted, causing me to plunge into a pitfall of peril. Whilst lying on my back, piercing glass sinking into it from beneath, I see the buildings instantly disintegrate and dilapidate before me, drowning me further into deep remorse. I did not help. I just watched. Light combatted the thick blood red bands of clouds, dispersing a dark and mellow light to the world. An almost apocalyptic world before me, the flora beside me withering away instantaneously as the civilians erupt into chaotic cries. Silently I stagger up so that I can see a child, carried by her mother, the child’s innocent sky blue eyes shine with optimism, momentarily making me feel buoyant. Nonetheless, the mother is inevitably hauled into the devil’s lair, the never-ending pit of fire with its smouldering ashes exploding into the night sky. Blazing ashes float through unfathomably broad night sky. The scorching fires never settled, they engulfed the woman, trapping her as though she was a slave. While some parts of her body still struggle to get out, I see the others blackened by the fire,smoke flaring out as she lets out screams of pain, until she is too feeble to resist. Consternation filled my mind, as I saw the child had been left on the concrete, left to watch her mother burn, left there, to wait until the vile smell of human flesh burning, bursts into her lungs. She waits for her to be reunited with her mother; in hell.

Fair enough :tongue:

Woahhhh:eek:
That was a great story! Is this for school?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough :tongue:

Woahhhh:eek:
That was a great story! Is this for school?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep! Thank you! :biggrin:
Yep! Thank you! :biggrin:

You're welcome :h:

I'd recommend you check your tenses and maybe a greater variety of sentence types and punctuation for more marks but it was a great read :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
You're welcome :h:

I'd recommend you check your tenses and maybe a greater variety of sentence types and punctuation for more marks but it was a great read :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! And I will do that, didn't add any varied sentences, just wanted to make this for the description :biggrin:

Latest