The Student Room Group

Your burgers are the best...

Original post by ForestShadow

Au contraire, I always order a diet coke when I have a takeaway, less total calories in the meal = damage limitation :u:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Au contraire, I always order a diet coke when I have a takeaway, less total calories in the meal = damage limitation :u:

only thing you're limiting is your healthiness
Original post by thefatone
only thing you're limiting is your healthiness

Expand on this plz.
Expand on this plz.

By eating a takeaway you have reduced your total healthiness by 4.681%
Reply 6
looool
By eating a takeaway you have reduced your total healthiness by 4.681%

Proof? I've had 100+ takeaways in my lifetime so far, does that mean my health should have decreased by 400%???
Proof? I've had 100+ takeaways in my lifetime so far, does that mean my health should have decreased by 400%???

yes you should be unable to move unless you do exercise
yes you should be unable to move unless you do exercise

Nah, seriously though... if you're living your life by some vague figures that I'm assuming someone you've come across pulled out of their arse, I feel bad for you mate. One crap meal here and there isn't going to do any harm. The term "moderation is key" rings a bell. The 80:20 rule (i.e. eating healthy 80% of the time and 20% of the time you can eat something not quite so healthy) is a common recommendation to allow a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Nah, seriously though... if you're living your life by some vague figures that I'm assuming someone you've come across pulled out of their arse, I feel bad for you mate. One crap meal here and there isn't going to do any harm. The term "moderation is key" rings a bell. The 80:20 rule (i.e. eating healthy 80% of the time and 20% of the time you can eat something not quite so healthy) is a common recommendation to allow a healthy and balanced lifestyle.

It was just a joke :cry:

nothing wrong with takeaways though, just every so often is ok... just like mcdonalds, ya don't wanna be having it lots, maybe once or twice every 2-3 weeks
It was just a joke :cry:

Where was the punchline :confused:
Where was the punchline :confused:

there wasn't one >_>

'twas one of those "oh ffs this guys trolling me" jokes

You're -300% healthy of course smh dude.

Quick Reply

Latest