The Student Room Group

The UK is beginning to resemble District 9

Its what happens when you move the 3rd world here.

http://4bitnews.com/long-blog/lets-face-britain-finished/
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yeah look at all the bipedal prawns eating cat food in slums here.
What's the third world? Do you mean less economically developed countries?
Reply 3
Original post by Ladymusiclover
What's the third world? Do you mean less economically developed countries?

Mean people that are useless have no clue how to build a civilisation, only destroy them. Combine that with more and more tyrannical governments behind the lie of democracy
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Phillip88
Mean people that are useless have no clue how to build a civilisation, only destroy them.

Mmm because currently its like as if its the last days of Rome isn't it with people coming in?
Reply 5
Original post by Vikingninja
Yeah look at all the bipedal prawns eating cat food in slums here.

omg i exhaled faster than normal when i read this lmao
Reply 6
I hope i get one of the cool robots if this is happening
Ooh look another anti immigrant anti foreigner thread.
Reply 8
Original post by 999tigger
Ooh look another anti immigrant anti foreigner thread.

Do you care that million of native Brits are going into poverty and homelessness, suicide rates through the roof? Letting more people in further serves to overload the UKs economy and thus more and more poverty comes until finally it collapses.
Reply 9
I liked the film, it was about what it was like to be in someone else's shoes and why its wrong to mindlessly misunderstand and oppress others, the opposite of what he OP is trying to say.
I lav killeeng yoo fakken prawns
Reply 11
Original post by The_Last_Melon
I lav killeeng yoo fakken prawns

How is this not the truth of the situation?
Do you care that million of native Brits are going into poverty and homelessness, suicide rates through the roof? Letting more people in further serves to overload the UKs economy and thus more and more poverty comes until finally it collapses.

I find all the immigrant scapegoating dull. Blaming homelessness and poverty on them, when instead you should be looking at government policy. Perhaps it should be spending more money on them tha giving tax cuts to people who dont need them.

I thought the studies shows that immigrants pay more taxes and make a net contribution over benefits i.e they add to the countries wealth. If you didnt have immigrants then a lot of businesses an organisations like the NHS couldnt function.

I really find xenophobia such an unnatractive trait in people.
Reply 13
Its what happens when you move the 3rd world here.

:colone:
Mean people that are useless have no clue how to build a civilisation, only destroy them. Combine that with more and more tyrannical governments behind the lie of democracy

Most of the immigrants coming to the UK are more educated than the natives. Not that that says much. Stupidity and ignorance are a cancer in this country.

It's sad that people have genuinely convinced themselves that this is because of immigration. Brits are going into poverty and homelessness because our government is cutting education, healthcare and welfare and not building enough houses.
Reply 15
Original post by JordanL_
Most of the immigrants coming to the UK are more educated than the natives. Not that that says much. Stupidity and ignorance are a cancer in this country.

It's sad that people have genuinely convinced themselves that this is because of immigration. Brits are going into poverty and homelessness because our government is cutting education, healthcare and welfare and not building enough houses.

LOL. O dear o dear, you deserve everything that is coming. Fool.
LOL. O dear o dear, you deserve everything that is coming. Fool.

Okay.

Oh okay I see.
Reply 18
Original post by JordanL_
Okay.

"Most of the immigrants coming to the UK are more educated than the natives."

Best comedy I have heard in years, 10/10
"Most of the immigrants coming to the UK are more educated than the natives."

Best comedy I have heard in years, 10/10

It's statistically true, but of course you know better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending