The Student Room Group

What subjects do you not want to revise at the moment?

Scroll to see replies

management :grumble:
How about EVERYTHING :colonhash:
German- I'm failing to see the point in sitting down for hours learning vocab when theres a huuuuuuuuuuge chance those words wont come up in the exam at all. It's a fking language exam- how am I meant to know all the words???? aadEFUSFUFUabadbuasdbhsabf374u59rjskfnkjsnJHSDBBFJHBJHBASBAAAAAAAh
Original post by TheOtherSide.
History and English... :cry:

If you want help in English, I can help. :biggrin:
History and English Literature. This is not because I don't enjoy them, but revising for them is essentially impossible.
Original post by Rhythmical
If you want help in English, I can help. :biggrin:

Loads of people have offered, too :lol: but I can't be helped. :getmecoat: I'm gonna faaaail English :cry:

Spoiler

Loads of people have offered, too :lol: but I can't be helped. :getmecoat: I'm gonna faaaail English :cry:

Spoiler

No problem. You will not fail! You are on track for a C right? Just message me if you get stuck or want some advice. I adore English and plan to do it as a degree next year :smile:
No problem. You will not fail! You are on track for a C right? Just message me if you get stuck or want some advice. I adore English and plan to do it as a degree next year :smile:

I am. :yep: (No idea how, though :eek:) But alright, I will!

Woah, hats off to you! :adore:
I am. :yep: (No idea how, though :eek:) But alright, I will!

Woah, hats off to you! :adore:

A C is all that matters. And haha thank you, people think I am crazy.
A C is all that matters. And haha thank you, people think I am crazy.

Not for me - my parents expect an A* :eek3: (A*s for everything, really :afraid:)

Spoiler

Not for me - my parents expect an A* :eek3: (A*s for everything, really :afraid:)

Spoiler

You will get there! Just revise and do past papers. And haha why am I crazy? :tongue:
You will get there! Just revise and do past papers. And haha why am I crazy? :tongue:

I'm trying to! But it feels like those A*s are too far away... :cry2:

Spoiler

I'm trying to! But it feels like those A*s are too far away... :cry2:

Spoiler

This is how I feel about maths haha and English is so cool! But let me pass my A Levels first, I could flop. You will get those A*s, I told you so! When is your first exam?
Reply 53
All of them
Drama. (GCSE)
Reply 55
i want to revise evrything rn but realistically i wont :frown:
Original post by iEthan
MY GOD GUYS :five:

Shocking iEthan! A DOUBLE POST!!!

:banned:

Spoiler

This is how I feel about maths haha and English is so cool! But let me pass my A Levels first, I could flop. You will get those A*s, I told you so! When is your first exam?

Nah, I'm sure you won't. And I really hope so!

17th May, so a bit more than three weeks...
For AS right now: Physics & Mechanics 2 & Statistics 1
When I was doing GCSEs:
English Literature, English Language, RE, Spanish, Catering.
Nah, I'm sure you won't. And I really hope so!

17th May, so a bit more than three weeks...

You will do and I am generally scared! Have you chosen your A Level options yet?

Quick Reply

Latest