The Student Room Group

Personal Statement

Last year I did as-levels but I failed so changed my course to IT btec level 3. I am not sure what to put on my personal statement to why I failed last year, and I want to know if it'a must to write why I failed last year. Also I want to know does it hinder my University Application because I want do something with computer network in University.
Reply 1
Original post by Hazza_Pianochie
Last year I did as-levels but I failed so changed my course to IT btec level 3. I am not sure what to put on my personal statement to why I failed last year, and I want to know if it'a must to write why I failed last year. Also I want to know does it hinder my University Application because I want do something with computer network in University.

DO NOT write it on your PS. Your PS is supposed to be you selling yourself and should be about the positive things about you. As long as you are capable of meeting the entry requirement, they won't care much.
Original post by kkboyk
DO NOT write it on your PS. Your PS is supposed to be you selling yourself and should be about the positive things about you. As long as you are capable of meeting the entry requirement, they won't care much.

Thanks for the reply you have helped me alot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending