This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
REally struggling. :cry2:

What's up? Would you like to talk?
Reply 21
I feel so hopeless. My antipsychotics have made me gain 53 pounds. Nothing fits me and I look like a whale :frown: Not to mention the scars all over my arms.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
Just woke up :facepalm: no motivation to do anything just feel so empty. Had bad thoughts the otger night :frown:
Things are beyond **** if im honest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bullettheory
What's up? Would you like to talk?

Just struggling so much with everything. Can't deal with ED **** or the voices, or uni stuff. Or anything really. They don't want to help me though.
Original post by Pathway
Just struggling so much with everything. Can't deal with ED **** or the voices, or uni stuff. Or anything really. They don't want to help me though.

Sorry there's so much going on at the moment. Is there anyone at all who's showed any will to help out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry there's so much going on at the moment. Is there anyone at all who's showed any will to help out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really? I guess maybe my GP but she just keeps going on about "the future" and "needing to be positive". How I need to do my work so I can get onto a masters. I don't have the motivation to do it though. Just feel so down all the time.
Original post by ~Tara~
As unhelpful as it sounds...basically just have to push through it. There's no quick fix or way around it.

Original post by Airmed
You have to just devote a lot more time to it. Take regular breaks and don't overwork yourself but it will take longer than usual. I handed in essays while psychotic so I understand. :hugs:

Plan what you want to say in your essay, plan your time too. Take lots of breaks and reward yourself. Make sure you have at least 1 day a week of no work. All of those has always worked for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. Every day is a struggle but I will get through this, I am determined :smile:
*pokes head through*
Not posted in ages :eek:

Hope everyone's okay :smile:
Less than a week until my Spanish oral for A2 and really feeling the pressure- told myself I need to get at least 95% if I want an A* overall so I have a bit of room in the written paper....
Started back on my beta blockers 3 a day in the hope that they will stop me panicking so much even though I really hate taking them....
Finally got a 16-19 appt on Monday but so so nervous about it- last time I went I left feeling totally exposed and my head was a mess for ages after and I can't really afford that right now with my exams so close... Feel like I keep trying to move forward but just feel like this: :boing:

Sorry for the waffle... :/
I was in walmart earlier waiting in line by the check out and there was a middle aged couple and two teenagers (their kids?) in front. One of the teenagers looked at me then nudged the other to look at me then they both started sniggering and whispering. Made me feel so crappy; I don't even know what it is about me. Told my wife later who just said why do I care what a couple of obese redneck kids think about me but you know, I do. No one likes being laughed at doesn't matter who is doing it. I feel really upset about this and I hate that stupid kids still bring me down like this. Sometimes I feel like I must have "loser" tattooed on my forehead. :frown:
Original post by Sabertooth
I was in walmart earlier waiting in line by the check out and there was a middle aged couple and two teenagers (their kids?) in front. One of the teenagers looked at me then nudged the other to look at me then they both started sniggering and whispering. Made me feel so crappy; I don't even know what it is about me. Told my wife later who just said why do I care what a couple of obese redneck kids think about me but you know, I do. No one likes being laughed at doesn't matter who is doing it. I feel really upset about this and I hate that stupid kids still bring me down like this. Sometimes I feel like I must have "loser" tattooed on my forehead. :frown:

Like you said couple of obese redneck kids... It's swings and roundabouts and you just happened to be mature enough not to react whereas they just showed themselves up as nasty little shits. But now that you'll likely never see them again and they're still obese redneck kids... Try not to give it any more time or thought they don't know you or anything about what you've been through so they can piss off :smile:. But also don't feel bad about being offended and feeling bad momentarily it was rude of them! But yeah onwards and upwards (easier said than done I know, but worth a go - fake it til you make it) :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
I was wondering why you guys were so quiet :facepalm:

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD :woo: :excited: :danceboy:

PS. HEJ ("hello") from Stockholm, Sweden
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I was wondering why you guys were so quiet :facepalm:

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD :woo: :excited: :danceboy:

PS. HEJ ("hello":wink: from Stockholm, Sweden

Hello :smile: :hugs:

NEW THREAD :woo:
Hugs to all :hugs:
I've been feeling better over the last couple of months however I've found around the time of my period I revert to how I was (lack of motivation, not wanting to get out of bed, feeling scared for no reason). Has anyone else found the same thing and have anything that helps them?
Original post by Anonymous
I've been feeling better over the last couple of months however I've found around the time of my period I revert to how I was (lack of motivation, not wanting to get out of bed, feeling scared for no reason). Has anyone else found the same thing and have anything that helps them?

Not really tbh :hugs: but i have noticed that i do feel even more rash and impulsive around that time and then wondered why, sure enough i came on a few days later so there might be a link

------------
Kind of half opened up to someone about how crap i felt and they totally misunderstood the whole thing and now won't stop banging on about clubs and societies. yeah cos that is going to help absolutely loads :/
Reply 36

That's me. Nothing really helps me tbh and I hate it. :hugs:

Kind of half opened up to someone about how crap i felt and they totally misunderstood the whole thing and now won't stop banging on about clubs and societies. yeah cos that is going to help absolutely loads :/

Ugh, sounds like my DS adviser at uni.
Original post by Airmed
That's me. Nothing really helps me tbh and I hate it. :hugs:

Ugh, sounds like my DS adviser at uni.

DS advisor? :colondollar:
and i'm kind of annoyed about it tbh, like i didn't say the full extent of things like the stuff i do and that but i just touched on everything and then they were just like get a thick skin so now i feel even more pathetic and shall continue just keeping it all to myself :yy:
hope you are ok Airmed btw :hugs:
Reply 38
DS advisor? :colondollar:
and i'm kind of annoyed about it tbh, like i didn't say the full extent of things like the stuff i do and that but i just touched on everything and then they were just like get a thick skin so now i feel even more pathetic and shall continue just keeping it all to myself :yy:
hope you are ok Airmed btw :hugs:

Disability services.

You're not pathetic. :hugs: Some people are just silly and never understand things.
Original post by Airmed
Disability services.

You're not pathetic. :hugs: Some people are just silly and never understand things.

oh :redface: thanks x
mhm, suppose :/ that literally leaves noone cos i thought said person would get it but clearly not. oh well got this thread i guess :smile:
x

Latest