The Student Room Group
Need more info.
1. Is this hetero penis in vagina sex?
2. When you say you have "tried everything" what do you mean?
3. What do you mean "it doesnt fit". What actualy happens?
Reply 2
Doesn't fit..

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Use some lubrication.
Relax more
:K: :erm:
Original post by bugzbunny97
So my boyfriend have been trying to have sex (and trust me we've tried almost everything) we're both virgins and we're up to our 3rd attempt and its still not working I'm getting worried that maybe its my fault...I dont know what to do...some advice would be awesome

Are you sufficiently lubricated? You wouldn't have this issue if you were, tell him to go down on you and finger you properly until you've managed to get wet. Use artifical lube if needed.
It's 09:42 AM for ****s sake too early for this ****. Go to 4chan :angry:
Original post by bugzbunny97
So my boyfriend have been trying to have sex (and trust me we've tried almost everything) we're both virgins and we're up to our 3rd attempt and its still not working I'm getting worried that maybe its my fault...I dont know what to do...some advice would be awesome

I agree with other people in advising the use of lube. Me and my girlfriend lost our virginity's to each other last August and it still makes her feel uncomfortable now whenever we try and have sex however we are fairly infrequent.

I would advise taking your time, both of you being fully aroused and using lube and despite not knowing myself, I think it'd be better to try and be frequent. Maybe different positions may help? - I personally think missionary is the easiest however you're not all that much in control of the penetration.

If you'd like to PM me I could try and help in regards to what my girlfriend and I done in order to try and make it easier :smile:
If you're nervous and tense then you won't be relaxed down there, which can make it incredibly painful and uncomfortable or even downright impossible to have sex. Lots of foreplay is necessary; you need to be very wet, as well as relaxed and comfortable. Try not to stress about it, just relax and let it happen naturally.
So my first time I was trying to have sex but his penis just didn’t fit idk what happened but I just got so nervous different thoughts started running through my mind and I just got stuck it’s like he kept forcing it to fit and it just wasn’t working out 😩