The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
I feel sorry for my uni roommates.

Aww, yeah if I can get my cooking up to scratch then mine won't have to suffer the consequences that come with the awful stuff I'd probably make if I were to cook something now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Aww, yeah if I can get my cooking up to scratch then mine won't have to suffer the consequences that come with the awful stuff I'd probably make if I were to cook something now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. To be fair I might just get them to cook when I get to University :tongue:
Haha. To be fair I might just get them to cook when I get to University :tongue:

Yeah that's my backup plan - if they're kind enough to do so :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that's my backup plan - if they're kind enough to do so :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What would you do if they suck at cooking? :tongue:
What would you do if they suck at cooking? :tongue:

Ahh gosh now there's a terrible thought. It's like thinking about the possibility of marrying someone who can't cook... the terror! :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh gosh now there's a terrible thought. It's like thinking about the possibility of marrying someone who can't cook... the terror! :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh god, don't scare me! I hope your husband won't expect a wife that can cook. :tongue:
Oh god, don't scare me! I hope your husband won't expect a wife that can cook. :tongue:

Haha hopefully :mmm: but I guess it's best to learn just in case, or at least try to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha hopefully :mmm: but I guess it's best to learn just in case, or at least try to

Posted from TSR Mobile

True, I don't want to rely on takeaways too much.
True, I don't want to rely on takeaways too much.

Ugh, me neither:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh, me neither:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I had my way, I'd make pizza out of bread every day. Like getting tomato puree and then putting it on bread and cheese and microwaving it but the microwave is seriously damaging.
If I had my way, I'd make pizza out of bread every day. Like getting tomato puree and then putting it on bread and cheese and microwaving it but the microwave is seriously damaging.

Oh dear. Well I think that sounds lovely! I love making pizza like that with flatbread:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh dear. Well I think that sounds lovely! I love making pizza like that with flatbread:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh that sounds nice. What kind of toppings do you like?
Ooh that sounds nice. What kind of toppings do you like?

I'm into all sorts tbh. We normally just use stuff we have leftover when we make pizzas like that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm into all sorts tbh. We normally just use stuff we have leftover when we make pizzas like that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, I love mushrooms haha. :biggrin:
Same here, I love mushrooms haha. :biggrin:

Haha I wouldn't say I love them but I'll eat them :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I wouldn't say I love them but I'll eat them :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lots of people I know loathe them, they're tasty though. :tongue:
Lots of people I know loathe them, they're tasty though. :tongue:

I know - apparently they're slimy. No idea what they're on about :rofl: just realised how off topic we are - music to food :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know - apparently they're slimy. No idea what they're on about :rofl: just realised how off topic we are - music to food :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are rock solid :biggrin: and haha it's ok, it's my thread so we can talk about food. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
They are rock solid :biggrin: and haha it's ok, it's my thread so we can talk about food. :tongue:

Hahaha good :biggrin:

What's your opinion of celery?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha good :biggrin:

What's your opinion of celery?
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's ok cooked. Raw, it is disgusting. What about your opinion on it? I hate aubergines too.

Quick Reply

Latest