The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
It's ok cooked. Raw, it is disgusting. What about your opinion on it? I hate aubergines too.

I see. I've never had it cooked but it's raw form has put me off them. Oooh I like aubergines. Avocado, nope that is definitely not my cup of tea :no:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
x

1. Which band sings ‘There She Goes’?
The La's
2. ‘White Noise’ is the album of which band?
PVRIS??
3. Which Swedish singer is currently topping charts?
Zara Larsson
4. ‘Boys and Girls in Love’ is the song from which band that featured in the soundtrack of ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging'?
The Rumble Strips
5. Which pop legend recently died?
Prince
6. ‘Stressed Out’ is from which album?
Not sure :frown:
7. ‘1973’ is sung by which artist?
The only 1973 I know is by James Blunt
8. What is the number one single this week?
Think it's One Dance by Drake :sigh:
9. What current 2016 song got everyone hooked on is influenced by Jamaican patois?
:dontknow:
10. Which former Nickelodeon star has broken waves in music and become one of the hottest stars on the planet?
Ariana Grande??? No idea :dontknow:
Original post by Matrix123
I see. I've never had it cooked but it's raw form has put me off them. Oooh I like aubergines. Avocado, nope that is definitely not my cup of tea :no:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chill, I knew what you meant! :biggrin: and ew aubergines. :colone: do you like raw pepper? I've never had Avocado, is it nice?
Original post by iEthan
1. Which band sings ‘There She Goes’?
The La's
2. ‘White Noise’ is the album of which band?
PVRIS??
3. Which Swedish singer is currently topping charts?
Zara Larsson
4. ‘Boys and Girls in Love’ is the song from which band that featured in the soundtrack of ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging'?
The Rumble Strips
5. Which pop legend recently died?
Prince
6. ‘Stressed Out’ is from which album?
Not sure :frown:
7. ‘1973’ is sung by which artist?
The only 1973 I know is by James Blunt
8. What is the number one single this week?
Think it's One Dance by Drake :sigh:
9. What current 2016 song got everyone hooked on is influenced by Jamaican patois?
:dontknow:
10. Which former Nickelodeon star has broken waves in music and become one of the hottest stars on the planet?
Ariana Grande??? No idea :dontknow:

I am extremely impressed. :biggrin: I'm going to wait for Andy to come back and I'll announce the winner but I am really impressed with you :tongue:
I am extremely impressed. :biggrin: I'm going to wait for Andy to come back and I'll announce the winner but I am really impressed with you :tongue:

Got at least two wrong though :frown: always keeping an eye on the charts :tongue:
Chill, I knew what you meant! :biggrin: and ew aubergines. :colone: do you like raw pepper? I've never had Avocado, is it nice?

:rofl: gooood I feel quite hyper now hence me feeling the need to write a bit more so I thought "why not add that spoiler?" :tongue: :lol: yes, I like raw pepper. I assum you mean the vegetable :rofl: red's the best imo:yep: I hate avocado but the rest of my family seems to love it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
Got at least two wrong though :frown: always keeping an eye on the charts :tongue:

I'll be honest, you're doing the best so far :wink:

:rofl: gooood I feel quite hyper now hence me feeling the need to write a bit more so I thought "why not add that spoiler?" :tongue: :lol: yes, I like raw pepper. I assum you mean the vegetable :rofl: red's the best imo:yep: I hate avocado but the rest of my family seems to love it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yes I meant the vegetable. What is is raw pepper? Unless you mean peppercorns? and I like red too and yellow. Avocado seems really squishy. What would you eat it with?

Haha yes I meant the vegetable. What is is raw pepper? Unless you mean peppercorns? and I like red too and yellow. Avocado seems really squishy. What would you eat it with?

What?! Ooooohhhhh :dance:

Hahaha yeah - peppercorns was what you could have also been talking about :tongue: haha yeah, all sorts I guess. If you do a quick Google search, yo should get some interesting results :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
What?! Ooooohhhhh :dance:

Don't tell anyone! :h: But yeah everyone else gave up tbh.

Hahaha yeah - peppercorns was what you could have also been talking about :tongue: haha yeah, all sorts I guess. If you do a quick Google search, yo should get some interesting results :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Peppercorns are gross raw, and avocado is a really nice food to photograph, I have vegan friends and they post what vegetables they are eating :biggrin:
Don't tell anyone! :h: But yeah everyone else gave up tbh.

Peppercorns are gross raw, and avocado is a really nice food to photograph, I have vegan friends and they post what vegetables they are eating :biggrin:

"Don't tell anyone" she said whilst quoting someone else:mmm:

Hahaha cool :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Don't tell anyone" she said whilst quoting someone else:mmm:

Hahaha cool :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mean :frown: it's for Ethan's eyes only. Want me to send a royal face swap again? :biggrin:
Mean :frown: it's for Ethan's eyes only. Want me to send a royal face swap again? :biggrin:

Again!?:lolwut:

:no:nuh uh no waaaaay! Please, I'm beginning you! Oh gosh I can picture them right now! I'd forgotten about that :cry2:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Again!?:lolwut:

:no:nuh uh no waaaaay! Please, I'm beginning you! Oh gosh I can picture them right now! I'd forgotten about that :cry2:
Posted from TSR Mobile

They are so funny but disturbing at the same time. :tongue:
They are so funny but disturbing at the same time. :tongue:

Yup but disturbing outweighs funny for me :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup but disturbing outweighs funny for me :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know - just don't look at them at night.
I know - just don't look at them at night.
Ugh, I wasn't planning on it! :tongue:
Ugh, I wasn't planning on it! :tongue:

I was :tongue:
I was :tongue:

Ohhh gosh - I'd have nightmares about the royal family :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh gosh - I'd have nightmares about the royal family :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't get the hype about them tbh.