The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Forumaddict
But what else was I meant to do? What would you have done in my position? It's different for girls because you aren't excepted to approach the person you like you just give thm signals and wait for then to approach you. When you are a guy but get very nervous around the girl you like it makes things difficult

Very generalised on your part. If I like someone I tell them, I don't care about gender norms - "I really like him but can't say anything because the genitals arbitrarily assigned to me in the womb mean it would be looked down upon if I do".

You are way too immature for a relationship, and way too obsessive. In your position I definitely wouldn't have stalked her to find out everything she does and when. If I liked someone I would ask them on a date. Either ask her on a date or stop whining about how you like her and she'll never know.

But stop stalking her. If she saw the dozens of posts you've made about her on various different forum websites, she'd get a restraining order against you.
Original post by Forumaddict
I think it's too late because I had chances before to get her number or stuff but I pussied out due to shyness. Could there still be time ? But what exactly can I do? I can tell all the possible oppurtunities I get to see her/walk past her because I've kind of studied her routines quite a lot over the past year and although she isn't that consistent I have a good idea of what she is doing and when if that helps

Original post by georgiaswift
That's incredibly creepy. If she saw this she'd run a mile from you.

This sort of thing happens, I've heard of a romantic story once where a man who was in love with this woman did pretty much the same thing, studied her and found out where she liked to go before approaching her and making it look like a lucky accident. (I think they ended up being happily married or something.) And then he later told her about it afterwards and it was just the sweetest thing ever.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by cosmic angel
This sort of thing happens, I've heard of a romantic story once where a man who was in love with this woman did pretty much the same thing, studied her and found out where she liked to go before approaching her and making it look like a lucky accident. (I think they ended up being happily married or something.) And then he later told her about it afterwards and it was just the sweetest thing ever.

Have you read his other posts? It's not the sweetest thing ever. He's obsessed.
Original post by georgiaswift
Have you read his other posts? It's not the sweetest thing ever. He's obsessed.

I haven't, does he talk about doing some other things in them? I was basing my judgement on just the info on here.
The op is jelly
I still have the temptation to contact her. I still think if I sent her that "negative" message, that would ensure that I would NEVER attempt to contact her again. Because if I sent that, she would really hate me and that would put things well and truly to bed. That's the only reason I want to send her that message, just taking out everything inside me and taking it all out. She has done enough to hurt me. She deserves it. Usually I never think badly of anyone and I am a good person, but she is inhuman!!
Original post by believeteam22
I still have the temptation to contact her. I still think if I sent her that "negative" message, that would ensure that I would NEVER attempt to contact her again. Because if I sent that, she would really hate me and that would put things well and truly to bed. That's the only reason I want to send her that message, just taking out everything inside me and taking it all out. She has done enough to hurt me. She deserves it. Usually I never think badly of anyone and I am a good person, but she is inhuman!!

See, troll. You're not real.
Original post by hezzlington
See, troll. You're not real.

What? How?

It isn't worth it. Yes it is hard but move on and have fun. You split up for a reason.

She already hates you. You have given her good reason to do so. Do not contact her. Do not have anything to do with her. Whatever it was, it is over. There is nothing you can do that will make her like you. It is time to listen to everything everyone has said and draw a line under it.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
She already hates you. You have given her good reason to do so. Do not contact her. Do not have anything to do with her. Whatever it was, it is over. There is nothing you can do that will make her like you. It is time to listen to everything everyone has said and draw a line under it.

I'm not trying to make her like me. I'm trying to make myself hate her so I never even think about contacting her again. Honestly, I know we will never be friends and that is causing me pain and hurt. So I just want to take everything I am keeping inside me and close this chapter once and for all.
This is the reason why she hates you because you are so needy.
I'm not trying to make her like me. I'm trying to make myself hate her so I never even think about contacting her again. Honestly, I know we will never be friends and that is causing me pain and hurt. So I just want to take everything I am keeping inside me and close this chapter once and for all.

The chapter's already closed. Every time you come up with an excuse to contact her again the chapter re-opens. If you send her a desperate angsty message, she will hit back with one of her own and you'll end up having yet another emotional breakdown.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would say have this thread closed, but OP would probably just make another thread about this girl and continue the vicious cycle. I don't think he will ever learn.
Original post by frozen_fire
The chapter's already closed. Every time you come up with an excuse to contact her again the chapter re-opens. If you send her a desperate angsty message, she will hit back with one of her own and you'll end up having yet another emotional breakdown.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is why i call troll. When the attention dies down OP comes up with a ridiculous plan of action like sending a horrible message which obviously will spark a reaction and thus the cycle continues.
Original post by hezzlington
This is why i call troll. When the attention dies down OP comes up with a ridiculous plan of action like sending a horrible message which obviously will spark a reaction and thus the cycle continues.

I reckon this has to die down soon. Now he's effectively finished uni there can't possibly be any way of him coming into physical contact with the girl again (graduation aside which I'm sure will result in another thread about her ruining his day by blanking him at the ceremony). Time will tell. You can't pursue something which isn't there anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I could send it and then spam her email address. So no message will be delivered back to me! I don't think I will have another breakdown, I want to hate this girl now!! After all the things she said to me, she deserves it. You don't know some of the things she said to me..she said she doesn't care if I have cancer or if I am dying, she will never talk to me again or be my friend again.

I reckon this has to die down soon. Now he's effectively finished uni there can't possibly be any way of him coming into physical contact with the girl again (graduation aside which I'm sure will result in another thread about her ruining his day by blanking him at the ceremony). Time will tell. You can't pursue something which isn't there anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It will die down. After I send my final message to her. I don't think I will ever see her again. Maybe next week? I'm not sure. As for graduation, which is in mid July, hopefully I won't give a damn about her by then and won't even care. Lol no, won't do a thread just for that. Hopefully no more threads.
Well I could send it and then spam her email address. So no message will be delivered back to me! I don't think I will have another breakdown, I want to hate this girl now!! After all the things she said to me, she deserves it. You don't know some of the things she said to me..she said she doesn't care if I have cancer or if I am dying, she will never talk to me again or be my friend again.

It will die down. After I send my final message to her. I don't think I will ever see her again. Maybe next week? I'm not sure. As for graduation, which is in mid July, hopefully I won't give a damn about her by then and won't even care. Lol no, won't do a thread just for that. Hopefully no more threads.

Ready to see how you feel after you send the message?

Go on then send the message right now. I dare you.
Original post by tailred
Ready to see how you feel after you send the message?

That's a good question. I keep having second thoughts and talking myself out of it. I have been doing this for the past few days. I want to send it, but then I think, it won't make me feel better, but then I think I need to take everything I am keeping inside and take it out. I really don't know. I wake up and I feel really sad, then later on I feel anger towards her. I think the main thing I feel is HURT. And I just don't know how to deal with this pain.

Latest

Trending

Trending