The Student Room Group

what kind of music do mature teens like

need to be the part act the part start of by influences and thatt kidna of stuff. what kind of music do you like my taste is a bit immature i gues
bump
Reply 2
Original post by Not So Average
need to be the part act the part start of by influences and thatt kidna of stuff

Does this make sense to you?
Original post by Davalla
Does this make sense to you?

yh
urm, anything on the radio I suppose... like Kiss, Heart or Capital :dontknow:
They just dont care tbh

Reply 6
need to be the part act the part start of by influences and thatt kidna of stuff

Original post by homeland.lsw
urm

Did that make sense to you?
Indie music is the way forward
Reply 8
v a p o u r w a v e
Original post by Davalla
Did that make sense to you?

I don't know...I am a cool teen, so I answered the question I guess...
post some tracks!
A teen can be mature but still listen to One Direction if they genuinely like them. I personally listen to a mix of old and new. Older music is stereotypically associated with more mature teens, though, like The Smiths, Pink Floyd, The Kinks, The Stone Roses, Elvis Costello and Joy Division. Your music taste doesn't necessarily reflect your character though; listen to whatever you enjoy :-)
post some tracks!

i'm still not mature but this is my whole playlist, i added a few coldplay stuff at the bottom recently too...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL86nCRSHJsuVXL9T4u7VXtqmWzyawCK1s

it has popular stuff, nightcore, nocopyright sounds and miscellaneous stuff too
Absolutely anything. Music taste doesn't define maturity.
Just listen to what you enjoy & makes you happy. Personally i listen to rock and screamo :biggrin:
Reply 15
I listen to lots of folk and jazz music, mostly because I love to play it on my trumpet. I'm quite old for my age in many ways though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply