The Student Room Group

Mathematics A - Edexcel GCSE HIGHER

So basically I'm sitting my maths GCSE in June and my teacher has stopped teaching us now and we're just doing revision for F-D grade stuff which isn't exactly helpful for me... I'm wondering if anyone has any idea of the topics that will be in the paper and resources to help me teach myself etc.

Thank you!
Use maths watch to revise. You should have a login if your school uses it.
Original post by SkyeAmber
So basically I'm sitting my maths GCSE in June and my teacher has stopped teaching us now and we're just doing revision for F-D grade stuff which isn't exactly helpful for me... I'm wondering if anyone has any idea of the topics that will be in the paper and resources to help me teach myself etc.

Thank you!

try my thread, it might help you :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3906471&p=62901465#post62901465
:h:
My teacher told me of a really good website to use for Maths called mrbartonmaths or something (just Google it). All you do is click on the subheading at the top for 'pupils', then click Gcse Maths revision then click GCSE maths takeaway. You'll find all the topics for Edexcel maths on there, all divided into subtopics depending what grade you're going for. If you click the topic name itself, you'll open up some printable worksheets and if you click on 'answers' for that particular subject, you'll find a full method and answer for that particular subject that goes through how you do every single activity on there. I tend to do the A-A* grade things, and I've noticed sometimes the answers he's wrote down are incorrect but from what I've seen of the C-B grade topics and presumably foundation, the answers are all correct.

Quick Reply

Latest