It's one of my insecurities and I just want them to still grow at 20

Of all the insecurities to have, jfc...

like 99.99% of boobs are good boobs regardless of size
Original post by sorailli
im only an A cup...you should feel like

Fair dues.
Reply 43
Pec exercises help with perkiness.

I wish my boobs were a B. Boobs were great at first but when they surpassed a D cup they stopped being fun. I wear and e/f cup depending on style of bra and it's a pain in the butt. The people who make bras seem to think that a large cup needs a massive bit of material between the cups which might be fine for other women but when you have a small frame, that material makes the bra fit wrongly. I don't need a plunge/push up but it's basically the only style that gives me 2 boobs instead of 4. Downside, that style hurts a bigger bust.
Are you skinny? Just wondering cos I'm also a 34B and I'm skinny so I'm not expecting to have big boobs haha, plus I used to feel the same (Insecure etc) but now I really don't care, plus I don't mind, much more comfortable.
get fat
Original post by Impressive
Guys on this site probably like:

Woooo.. gotta see this thread!

And when they get here.

*disappointment*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually came here just to say this to OP:

girls boobs dont matter to a guy, most guys anyway (my opinion). If you are a nice girl you are a nice girl <3 and a person will see that first before they see any boobs.
Reply 47
Original post by keturah
The pill made mine a little bigger.

I'm sure they were already big before. :tongue:
Original post by Impressive
Guys on this site probably like:

Woooo.. gotta see this thread!

And when they get here.

*disappointment*

Posted from TSR Mobile

As a guy, I can kind of, maybe very slightly, confirm this. Sort of.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 34B and I wanted to know if there's a way of NATURALLY getting bigger boobs?

I think B/C are ideal boob size.
If you squat(have that booty) then you would be 8/10 from most guys. :yep:

anything below a D cup is pathetic
Original post by ripjonsnow

girls boobs dont matter to a guy, most guys anyway (my opinion). If you are a nice girl you are a nice girl <3 and a person will see that first before they see any boobs.

Yup i know. But have you ever felt them?
E.g. Hug. So soft.
I'm a 34B and I wanted to know if there's a way of NATURALLY getting bigger boobs?

Getting fat is only proven way. Just keep being healthy. There's no reason to be insecure.
Original post by geniequeen48
Are you skinny? Just wondering cos I'm also a 34B and I'm skinny so I'm not expecting to have big boobs haha, plus I used to feel the same (Insecure etc) but now I really don't care, plus I don't mind, much more comfortable.

not skinny, healthy and curvy in all areas except bust. Like a size 12
Original post by ripjonsnow

Aw, thank you. And my bf does say it's perfectly sized for him, but he likes boobs at the same time.. so i'm not assured enough

Haha, funny enough I do that a lot, I have no problem with my booty :P
Reply 56
You're a 34B and feel flat chested? I'm a 34B and I think it's a great size.

Each to their own, I suppose. They could possibly still change: I was a 36A for 4 years, lost a lot of weight last year due to meds, gained some of it back due to other meds, and my size changed.
I am a guy, I dont but I can tell you I am into football because football is an interesting sport. Chat **** get sparked, that means you'll get ...............................
Original post by Airmed
You're a 34B and feel flat chested? I'm a 34B and I think it's a great size.

Each to their own, I suppose. They could possibly still change: I was a 36A for 4 years, lost a lot of weight last year due to meds, gained some of it back due to other meds, and my size changed.

It's really because the area itself and my slightly broad shoulders make them feel small. I tried on a strapless dress for the first time and felt naked and bare and I didn't like that.
Reply 59
It's really because the area itself and my slightly broad shoulders make them feel small. I tried on a strapless dress for the first time and felt naked and bare and I didn't like that.

I'm broad shouldered too, I know the pain. It's why I never wear strapless things.

Quick Reply

Latest