The Student Room Group

He's confusing me, please DM me

This is an odd one for me,
I'm currently 15 (turning 16 soon) and a virgin.
I've recently started speaking to an older boy (he's turning 18 in a few months), we haven't met face-to-face but are planning to do so in a week or so. During our conversations he sometimes asks to play "Truths" or "Questions" to which I say yes because i want to get to know him.
Now and then he asks questions like "what would you do if i walked into your room naked" or "would you have sex with me", to which I've always replied "I need to get to know you first".
He's admitted he likes me and finds me attractive, he has also asked me on a date, which is great because i think i'm getting feelings for him. One problem is that, he's so confident about sex and he's not a virgin himself.
I'm worried because he's also said he's not looking for a relationship and wants sex. I'd like to believe I wouldn't have casual sex, but i am developing feelings for him.
Does anyone have any advice for me please? I don't know what to do?! Thanks
Is he on here?
Reply 2
Original post by Rhythmical
Is he on here?

i dont believe so
Original post by Cora_J
i dont believe so

Judging by his actions, it seems kinda dodgy. Have you ever skyped? I don't want to freak you out but anyone can adopt an internet persona and be anyone they like. He could be luring you for sex - and given your age, it seems more than plausible.
Original post by Cora_J
This is an odd one for me,
I'm currently 15 (turning 16 soon) and a virgin.
I've recently started speaking to an older boy (he's turning 18 in a few months), we haven't met face-to-face but are planning to do so in a week or so. During our conversations he sometimes asks to play "Truths" or "Questions" to which I say yes because i want to get to know him.
Now and then he asks questions like "what would you do if i walked into your room naked" or "would you have sex with me", to which I've always replied "I need to get to know you first".
He's admitted he likes me and finds me attractive, he has also asked me on a date, which is great because i think i'm getting feelings for him. One problem is that, he's so confident about sex and he's not a virgin himself.
I'm worried because he's also said he's not looking for a relationship and wants sex. I'd like to believe I wouldn't have casual sex, but i am developing feelings for him.
Does anyone have any advice for me please? I don't know what to do?! Thanks

Sounds oddly familiar...

Does he look like this:

Reply 5
Judging by his actions, it seems kinda dodgy. Have you ever skyped? I don't want to freak you out but anyone can adopt an internet persona and be anyone they like. He could be luring you for sex - and given your age, it seems more than plausible.

We have mutual friends, we have snapchatted
Reply 6
he's just another f***boy.trust me dont try to me meet him up.who knows what will happen to you,prob rape? soz if it sounds to dramatic but i guess.where did you even meet him on the internet?
Original post by Cora_J
We have mutual friends, we have snapchatted

Fair enough but you're young and he is nearly an adult. That puts him a state of dominance and he can get arrested if you have sexual intercourse. A lot of boys like the idea of dating a young girl, it boosts their ego and makes them feel high and mighty because they are controlling her. Tread carefully OP.
Sorry OP but your very naive. Do not let him get you so easy. Guys like this just want you know. Serioulsy girls need be more smart.
If you do decide to meet with him make sure to take precautions, only meet in public places and tell someone where + when you're meeting them. Skype before as well because there's no guarantee they are who they say they are.

Housekeeping aside, I would say that typically the type of 18 year old pursuing a 15 year old isn't interested in anything serious. From what he's said I don't think he's any different. If you're okay with casual sex then fine, but if you expect that by sleeping with him you'll be able to convince him to stick around then you'll end up hurt.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
Gal, first of you must know your worth you are a virgin and your virginity is very very valuable pls don't just sit and get swept away by this prince charming of yours.
and also think about the future consequences if you go ahead to break your virginity one day in the future you would look back and wish you never made this mistake PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT CAREFULLY!
Reply 11
Fair enough but you're young and he is nearly an adult. That puts him a state of dominance and he can get arrested if you have sexual intercourse. A lot of boys like the idea of dating a young girl, it boosts their ego and makes them feel high and mighty because they are controlling her. Tread carefully OP.

Thanks, although i will be 16 in a week. so if anything happens in the future between it will be legal
Original post by Cora_J
Thanks, although i will be 16 in a week. so if anything happens in the future between it will be legal

You're welcome, just be careful. :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by sorailli
he's just another f***boy.trust me dont try to me meet him up.who knows what will happen to you,prob rape? soz if it sounds to dramatic but i guess.where did you even meet him on the internet?

we have a mutual friend, who suggested we start talking to eachother

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending