Scroll to see replies

Started Orphan Black today :tongue:
Wow that's a lot!
TV shows I've seen:

Top Gear
Nitro Circus
The Big Bang Theory
And various sports!
I'm not sure since I stop and start all the time but out of your list, 15. Better Call Saul was PHENOMENAL this season
Original post by yoda123
I'm not sure since I stop and start all the time but out of your list, 15. Better Call Saul was PHENOMENAL this season

Is it as good as Breaking Bad? I loved that show but have avoided starting Better Call Saul as the spin-offs have a reputation for not being as good as the original shows.
Original post by asif007
Is it as good as Breaking Bad? I loved that show but have avoided starting Better Call Saul as the spin-offs have a reputation for not being as good as the original shows.

The first season is good but the second season is definitely breaking bad level or better (bar 5th season of breaking bad which was GOAT). Plus, and I don't want to spoil anything, you will see a lot of characters from Breaking Bad on Better Call Saul
Original post by yoda123
The first season is good but the second season is definitely breaking bad level or better (bar 5th season of breaking bad which was GOAT). Plus, and I don't want to spoil anything, you will see a lot of characters from Breaking Bad on Better Call Saul

Cool, I better check it out! I downloaded Season 1 of Better Call Saul but never bothered watching it. Will have to find Season 2 as well if it's as good as you say it is. :smile:
Original post by asif007
Cool, I better check it out! I downloaded Season 1 of Better Call Saul but never bothered watching it. Will have to find Season 2 as well if it's as good as you say it is. :smile:

Cool, let me know what you think when you've caught up! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Wow that's a lot!
TV shows I've seen:

Top Gear
Nitro Circus
The Big Bang Theory
And various sports!

Top Gear :biggrin:

Are you going to keep watching it on BBC when it starts?? And how about the Amazon one?
Original post by mobbsy91
Top Gear :biggrin:

Are you going to keep watching it on BBC when it starts?? And how about the Amazon one?

TG is awesome!!

I am indeed. Im one of the few looking forward to it.
Amazon is all ready to go! Looking forward to that too!
Yourself?
TG is awesome!!

I am indeed. Im one of the few looking forward to it.
Amazon is all ready to go! Looking forward to that too!
Yourself?

Haha, it is!!!

I will be watching it, or at least, I'll give it a chance! Yes, I'm one of those :tongue: I just don't know how good it'll be without the trio in... Perhaps it will be good, and if so, then fair enough...

Definitely watching the Amazon one though - when they come up with a name that is... xD
Haha, it is!!!

I will be watching it, or at least, I'll give it a chance! Yes, I'm one of those :tongue: I just don't know how good it'll be without the trio in... Perhaps it will be good, and if so, then fair enough...

Definitely watching the Amazon one though - when they come up with a name that is... xD

Great News!!! Ive seen 2 Dacia Sanderos today!! :biggrin: haha

Ah fair enough. Im looking forward to seeing Chris Harris and Eddie Jordan! Theyre lively characters to say the least!
Hopefully it will be! Have you seen the trailers for it? Theres two of them currently!

Yeah haha. I cant imagine what theyll name it tbh! Theyve trademarked GearKnobs so thag might be it?!
Great News!!! Ive seen 2 Dacia Sanderos today!! :biggrin: haha

Ah fair enough. Im looking forward to seeing Chris Harris and Eddie Jordan! Theyre lively characters to say the least!
Hopefully it will be! Have you seen the trailers for it? Theres two of them currently!

Yeah haha. I cant imagine what theyll name it tbh! Theyve trademarked GearKnobs so thag might be it?!

Haha nice!

I've seen one of them, and it could be ok I suppose!!

I know - although I did read somewhere that they might have problems with GearKnobs because of the "gear" part being similar to Top Gear - not sure how true those claims are though... Tbh, I like Clarkson, Hammond and other one show :biggrin:
Haha nice!

I've seen one of them, and it could be ok I suppose!!

I know - although I did read somewhere that they might have problems with GearKnobs because of the "gear" part being similar to Top Gear - not sure how true those claims are though... Tbh, I like Clarkson, Hammond and other one show :biggrin:

I think it looks quite good tbh.

Hmm that would be understandable tbh.
Clarkson, Hammond and May would be a good title!
Am up to date with Orphan Black so I need to start a new show now :facepalm: My brother is telling me to watch Peaky Blinders, so might give that a go!

Quick Reply