The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Awwww :hugs: aw thanks :five:
You actually asked that!? :eek: Wow, I'm not sure. I mean when I'm on holiday I like taking pictures (too many :tongue:) so I guess whilst I'm out, yeah.

Haha, I had to. I like photography. I got myself a DSLR camera last October and I use it for my Media lessons and projects and for my own personal pictures. It is really interesting as a hobby and it allows me to express myself. The issue is, it is hard to grasp. I have shot many pictures and they end up blurry or out of focus but now I have mastered it (hopefully).
Original post by Rhythmical
Haha, I had to. I like photography. I got myself a DSLR camera last October and I use it for my Media lessons and projects and for my own personal pictures. It is really interesting as a hobby and it allows me to express myself. The issue is, it is hard to grasp. I have shot many pictures and they end up blurry or out of focus but now I have mastered it (hopefully).

Haha oh yeah you've told me about you liking photography. I meant: even after seeing that picture you ask me :tongue: cool, that's great! You can see if you really have this summer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha oh yeah you've told me about you liking photography. I meant: even after seeing that picture you ask me :tongue: cool, that's great! You can see if you really have this summer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha we talk about everything lol. The only thing is that lugging a DSLR around is heavy and it is definitely not cool, plus I have to switch lenses and all sorts.
Haha we talk about everything lol. The only thing is that lugging a DSLR around is heavy and it is definitely not cool, plus I have to switch lenses and all sorts.

Wel not EVERYTHING... :tongue: ohhh that must be really inconvenient. As long as you get the image you want I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wel not EVERYTHING... :tongue: ohhh that must be really inconvenient. As long as you get the image you want I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh someone has secrets! And yeah it is annoying but I look like a stalker when I take my pictures haha.
Oooh someone has secrets! And yeah it is annoying but I look like a stalker when I take my pictures haha.

:rofl: :ninja:

Oh my gosh! :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile

The camera is huge though, I can't help it! I will show you some of my snaps!
The camera is huge though, I can't help it! I will show you some of my snaps!

Fair enough. If I saw someone with a large camera I'd think they were some cool professional photographer...as long as their camera isn't pointed at me :tongue:
Oooh yay :h:

(Gotta go for tea. Will be back soon)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough. If I saw someone with a large camera I'd think they were some cool professional photographer...as long as their camera isn't pointed at me :tongue:
Oooh yay :h:

(Gotta go for tea. Will be back soon)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha sure, when you come back you will see my snaps! :biggrin:
Haha sure, when you come back you will see my snaps! :biggrin:

Coool!:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It won't let me attach anything :frown:
It won't let me attach anything :frown:

Awww I had that problem a few days ago