The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am so glad I do not live in multi culturally diverse area. It was so worth the extra thousands for the mortgage.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
XD So do I tbh

Her neighbour is Gujarati apparently. I don't really know, I don't speak to her much! She is in India right now I think.

Have you ever been to Illford? Thats packed full of brown people XD But I went to my friends aunties house there once and I liked that part of Illford...so it's not as bad as Southhall XD

I do find the culture shock really entertaining to experience. (Does that even make sense?)

I'm so tired, I don't know if I'm making any sense!

Where TF is Illford :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Where TF is Illford :tongue:

Spoiler

I'm SLEEPY OKAY?! Try making sense of the world on 4 hours of sleep a night for atleast a week...:frown:
I'm SLEEPY OKAY?! Try making sense of the world on 4 hours of sleep a night for atleast a week...:frown:

Ok damn thats rough
I am living on 4 hours sleep for three days and am tired AF all the time
Hope the revision is going in though :h:
XD So do I tbh

Her neighbour is Gujarati apparently. I don't really know, I don't speak to her much! She is in India right now I think.

Have you ever been to Illford? Thats packed full of brown people XD But I went to my friends aunties house there once and I liked that part of Illford...so it's not as bad as Southhall XD

I do find the culture shock really entertaining to experience. (Does that even make sense?)

Haha yeah I've been to Ilford too many times for my own good :laugh:
I found a more "diverse" mix of South Asians there :lol:
Still scary asf :rofl:

Yeah it does make sense :smile:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Some of the repetitive desi jokes I see are so cringey though. :ninja:

You're the samosa to my chutney :h:
XD So do I tbh

Ilford, Eastham and now Catford :') all packed with browns :u:
Original post by fastandfurious
You're the samosa to my chutney :h:

Oh wow :blushing:
theplas nastyyy πŸ˜‚ gotta be keema paratha init πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nom nom Curry.
What on earth is thepla?
Original post by Rhythmical
What on earth is thepla?

It's like a chapatti with whole wheat flour and coriander - packed inside it. I don't like it lmao, but I'm Pakistani so I guess I'm used to different stuff πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Reply 132
Yeh y'all Asians... but how many of you Asians prefer to act like you're a kaala G from the hood driving your rented out supercars up and down Alum Rock Road/Wimmy Road? :gangster:

:holmes:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Awesome Genius
omg what

I thought you were a white blonde

Didn't you wonder why I've always been so nice to you...

:toofunny:

South Asian here. 100% Punjabi :cool:
Original post by zainahmed48
It's like a chapatti with whole wheat flour and coriander - packed inside it. I don't like it lmao, but I'm Pakistani so I guess I'm used to different stuff πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm Pakistani too but I have never heard of it! :tongue:
Original post by Qboid
Yeh y'all Asians... but how many of you Asians prefer to act like you're a kaala G from the hood? :gangster:

:holmes:

Not all of us matey πŸ™ŒπŸΌ nobody wants to be on the roads if you're capable of getting a good education tbh πŸ€”
Original post by Rhythmical
I'm Pakistani too but I have never heard of it! :tongue:

Aha you might have heard it as methi paratha πŸ˜‚ I have some Indian friends so that's why I know it as thepla.
Aha you might have heard it as methi paratha πŸ˜‚ I have some Indian friends so that's why I know it as thepla.

That rings a bell but I hardly eat parathas, I want to keep healthy!
Reply 138
Not all of us matey πŸ™ŒπŸΌ nobody wants to be on the roads if you're capable of getting a good education tbh πŸ€”

Ah darn, I was looking for some people to go do this with on Eid so I can drive up and down for a few hundred quid, and whistle at them birds innit fam :ninja:

Pretty sure there are quite a few candidates on here who would do this though *cringe* :rofl:
Original post by Qboid
Ah darn, I was looking for some people to go do this with on Eid so I can drive up and down for a few hundred quid, and whistle at them birds innit fam :ninja:

Pretty sure there are quite a few candidates on here who would do this though *cringe* :rofl:

No point hiring a c63 for some U turns bro. That's drifting material πŸš—πŸ’¨

Latest