The Student Room Group

Are people with glasses hotter than without or not?

Scroll to see replies

I like my face with my glasses on because they help to mask the dark circles under my eyes.

I usually think other people look better with them on, although it obviously depends on the face and the frames being worn.

Even though I think my face looks better with them on I'm not overly thrilled at having to wear them because I always feel like I'm behind something when I'm talking to people and it makes me feel self-conscious in a way I can't describe (nothing to do with the glasses themselves, I just feel like I'm talking to people from inside a box/behind a screen and so can't connect properly).
@Rhythmical

Sorry about what I just did to you thread, but I think I made it more beautiful :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
@Rhythmical

Sorry about what I just did to you thread, but I think I made it more beautiful :h:

Oh no, you carry on! :biggrin: I'm in love with these pictures! :colondollar: Guys with glasses are hot.
@Rhythmical

You most definitely did :mmm:

Does that answer your question? :h: ^^

Yes :yes:

*puts on nerdy glasses*
Reply 26
If you're hot without glasses, you'll be hot with them too.

Okay this is my last one :rofl:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I think it depends on the person. I personally think most people, especially guys can look nicer with glasses but whereas with me, I have to wear mine constantly but usually take them off for pics because I prefer myself without them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You look wonderful with and without them!!

Okay this is my last one :rofl:

No :tongue: you can't stop! :biggrin: I think everyone on here is wishing they wore glasses now.
Ive got no preference tbh!
I don't really have a preference. I prefer wearing glasses just because I feel like it gives my somewhat boring face something? Idk. I think if you have those geek/ nerd glasses and can rock it then it can look really hot :love:

That was my last one :hubba:
Original post by FireFreezer77
You look wonderful with and without them!!

Aww thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion
Sometimes wear 'em sometimes don't. I don't have a preference, it's for other people to judge really :cute:

Gimme your votes! :biggrin:

Without:

Spoiler

or With:

Spoiler

You look more British with glasses and kinda more American without... Yeah I'm guessing you wanted a slightly different response. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by champ_mc99
You look more British with glasses and kinda more American without... Yeah I'm guessing you wanted a slightly different response. :wink:

Haha, I can see what you mean :tongue: that's a point for 'with glasses' then
Some are smexy. But only little ones not those huge glasses

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexion
Haha, I can see what you mean :tongue: that's a point for 'with glasses' then

Haha. Take either one as a compliment. :biggrin:
Original post by Spock's Socks

No worries! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest