The Student Room Group

Greenhead College Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Himani Vadhia
Overall, if all goes well, I am looking forward to next year and I hope everyone else is feeling the same.

Yeah, personally for me it's a year to find independence and I'm actually really excited!😊
Original post by I_M16
Yeah, personally for me it's a year to find independence and I'm actually really excited!😊

I can't believe that I got in first time! When my brother applied, he didn't get in straight away and to go down on results day. He then got put on the waiting list and then got in the day before AS was going to start. I'm really grateful because Greenhead was the only college I wanted to go to.
Original post by habeeb_00
Current student?

yup, A2
Reply 243
I can't believe that I got in first time! When my brother applied, he didn't get in straight away and to go down on results day. He then got put on the waiting list and then got in the day before AS was going to start. I'm really grateful because Greenhead was the only college I wanted to go to.

I feel a great sense of happiness for you! :smile:
Original post by tavtavtav
yup, A2

You might know my brother!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by I_M16
I'm not sure yet it will look good on my cv but I hope it's more of a part time thing that doesn't consume my whole time because a levels are not exactly a walk in the park 😂😂😂. I am also doing NCS in the summer so that's another thing that can go on my CV.😂

Me to hope they don't overlap
Anyone else doing ncs I'm going in wave 3
Huddersfield Town is the greatest team in Yorkshire.
Original post by MadJester

We had an assembly on NCS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 249

I'm doing NCS from the 23rd July-14th August
Original post by I_M16
I'm doing NCS from the 23rd July-14th August

25 July- 15 August for me, going to the one at the Scottish Border, it looks good but let's just hope the weather doesn't take a turn for the worse.
Just remembered my interview at Greenhead...

It was so awkward. I held the door open for some girls (manners) and they all thought I was a teacher there, "thanks sir".

The people in line even made way for me to pass, then they realised I was just waiting in line...
Yeah it went great, the lady said I'd get in but she just couldn't say it officially
:biggrin:. Also my interviewer was head of psychology and I'd picked her subject so that definitely gave me an advantage.
Yeah it went great, the lady said I'd get in but she just couldn't say it officially
:biggrin:. Also my interviewer was head of psychology and I'd picked her subject so that definitely gave me an advantage.

This happened with me. I had a chemistry teacher and I chose Chemistry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You might know my brother!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I may do, i may not :tongue:
Reply 256
25 July- 15 August for me, going to the one at the Scottish Border, it looks good but let's just hope the weather doesn't take a turn for the worse.

Yeah it does get quite cold😂😂.
Original post by tavtavtav
I may do, i may not :tongue:

If you don't recognise the surname you probably won't know him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I will read to prospectus over and over every night before I go to sleep lol
I got in as well, but not sure if i should go or not

Quick Reply

Latest