The Student Room Group

I think my driving instructor has given up on me ?

I tried to do a manoeuvre last week in my lesson, having had 1 attempt he said oh you know what your never going to get it today lets just give up.

My instructor is usually good with reasonable patience . was I in the wrong ? :frown:
No your instructor was a total ****. Maybe he had a bad day or something, but you weren't in the wrong. I took loads of attempts to do manoeuvres in my lessons, 2 attempt successes were a blessing
Reply 2
Original post by somemightsay888
No your instructor was a total ****. Maybe he had a bad day or something, but you weren't in the wrong. I took loads of attempts to do manoeuvres in my lessons, 2 attempt successes were a blessing

Thank you. I thought I was maybe being stupid like not knowing how to do it ? But I've never done it before in my life so perhaps he was a little harsh.
Original post by im.a.witch
Thank you. I thought I was maybe being stupid like not knowing how to do it ? But I've never done it before in my life so perhaps he was a little harsh.

Wow, if it was your first time and he lost patience then that's rude. If he's normally patient just put it down to him having a bad day overall, something must have happened in an earlier lesson. I was hopeless in my first reverse parking and all that, spent so many lessons on it.
Reply 4
You pay him/her change them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Wow, if it was your first time and he lost patience then that's rude. If he's normally patient just put it down to him having a bad day overall, something must have happened in an earlier lesson. I was hopeless in my first reverse parking and all that, spent so many lessons on it.

Yeah he was a little rude. He can be like that sometimes :frown: But he is my dads best friend so I cant just quit lesson with him
Original post by im.a.witch
Yeah he was a little rude. He can be like that sometimes :frown: But he is my dads best friend so I cant just quit lesson with him

Just give benefit of the doubt, probably just an off day. Like you said, he's normally patient, just continue and try forget about it :h:
Reply 7
Just give benefit of the doubt, probably just an off day. Like you said, he's normally patient, just continue and try forget about it :h:

Yeah, just makes me lose confidence :frown: thinking I must be stupid not to be able to do it first time

Quick Reply