The Student Room Group

HELP!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by lu17
I havent got no one to help me do them, and the worst part is im predicted a G in maths.....

by the way in my last mock I got a U ( awkward)

Try this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Fokh97eCY
Reply 21
[QUOTE="GCSE_;64375191"]Try this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Fokh97eCY[/QUOTE]

do you think ill be able to go from a U to a grade C in maths in a week-

taking into consideration my poor memory skills and my teacher saying ill never pass maths?
Reply 22
Original post by lu17
I havent got no one to help me do them, and the worst part is im predicted a G in maths.....

by the way in my last mock I got a U ( awkward)

Edexcel Maths? That's ages away (not next week, something like the 26th of May). I don't recommend you revise for it now since you have other exams before?
Reply 23
Original post by davist
Edexcel Maths? That's ages away (not next week, something like the 26th of May). I don't recommend you revise for it now since you have other exams before?

but im **** at maths and i don't have the money for a tutor to help me....
Reply 24
Original post by lu17

What is your earliest exam?
Reply 25
Original post by davist
What is your earliest exam?

English
Reply 26
Original post by lu17
English

I'm assuming it's English Language (Cambridge IGCSE) on the 3rd of May? This exam does not require much but a few past papers, so you shouldn't worry too much since you're not meant to learn or memorise anything.
Reply 27
Original post by lu17

Im edexcel too and I'm doing the higher. If you can get maths watch it has little videos explaining topics or go on YouTube and you will find lots of videos.

Then try past papers but try not to worry! The exam is on like the 26th of May. So try your best and you will improve😀
think about opening up your grades on results day and you will want to revise. Or you will want to throw yourself out a window. either way, do something.

Quick Reply

Latest