The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
Well i can't really help you with that :s-smilie: but think of all the happiness and try at least try to forget her :smile: or get another gf... I really don't know

Yeah I know. I will try
Original post by tailred
Everyone is selfish yes. You are just not thinking about what she wants. You are acting as if you are entitled to her attention. You are not. It will always hurt. You can't run away from the pain sorry.

I'm trying to explain to you, regardless of what lead to you feeling this pain whether you loved , she was a bitch or whatever, you will still feel pain. Regardless of ho you react to the situation whether you ignore, or spam her with hate mail, you will still feel pain. she will still be on your mind. Therefore you need to make a logical decision on how to make yourself move on. Stop telling me that it's hard and you can't stay mad at her. We know this you've said it many times. Use logic, take a new approach regardless of how you feel.

I know. That's the problem. I just wanted another chance. But she doesn't like me anymore and she doesn't care.

Ok. You're right, regardless of what I do, I will still feel pain. Right now I need to finish off this last piece of uni work and finish uni!! After that hopefully time will ease the pain.

I wanted to send her that message because then I would be able to know I have nothing left to say and it would probably just make me start to hate her
Original post by believeteam22
I know. That's the problem. I just wanted another chance. But she doesn't like me anymore and she doesn't care.

Ok. You're right, regardless of what I do, I will still feel pain. Right now I need to finish off this last piece of uni work and finish uni!! After that hopefully time will ease the pain.

I wanted to send her that message because then I would be able to know I have nothing left to say and it would probably just make me start to hate her

Your in uni and your acting like your in year 8/9! I'm sorry but i don't know anything about your relationship with her and what went wrong but isn't it easy to just forget her. At least she's not dead!! Maybe ask her to be friends with you. Your choice :smile:

That does not correlate with what you have been saying earlier. You said you can't stay mad at her. So you'll send the message, pissed off and then the thoughts of regrets and 'I've definitely ruined it now' will start to bombard your mind. Don't lie to yourself, you want an reaction. This is why you highlighted the reaction she gave to you on the last thing she sent you.

Finish Uni man. Don't let this minor breakdown waste three years of hard work.

You can do it.
Original post by Anonymous
Your in uni and your acting like your in year 8/9! I'm sorry but i don't know anything about your relationship with her and what went wrong but isn't it easy to just forget her. At least she's not dead!! Maybe ask her to be friends with you. Your choice :smile:

Read his past threads please. He can't be friends with this girl. Plus i have a feeling you are a troll. Why post anon?
Original post by tailred
Don't lie to yourself, you want an reaction. This is why you highlighted the reaction she gave to you on the last thing she sent you.

You are spot on with this.
Original post by tailred
That does not correlate with what you have been saying earlier. You said you can't stay mad at her. So you'll send the message, pissed off and then the thoughts of regrets and 'I've definitely ruined it now' will start to bombard your mind. Don't lie to yourself, you want an reaction. This is why you highlighted the reaction she gave to you on the last thing she sent you.

Finish Uni man. Don't let this minor breakdown waste three years of hard work.

You can do it.

Maybe subconsciously I want a reaction from her. But I know for a fact I will regret it. But I also know if I don't send it; I will keep trying to think of a way to contact her with something. This sucks.

I won't screw up uni. I should get my 1st. But this whole thing ruined my whole experience and I can't wait to get out that place!!
Original post by frozen_fire

Like ma post den!!!
Maybe subconsciously I want a reaction from her. But I know for a fact I will regret it. But I also know if I don't send it; I will keep trying to think of a way to contact her with something. This sucks.

I won't screw up uni. I should get my 1st. But this whole thing ruined my whole experience and I can't wait to get out that place!!

What have you actually learned from all of this? From the past two, three years?
Original post by frozen_fire

Maybe. Maybe I just wanna talk to her and a reaction in itself is a reaction? But this is just eating me up inside.
Original post by tailred
What have you actually learned from all of this? From the past two, three years?

Lots of things. Too many to list. What not to do with girls.
The thing is, lots of people have said she used me. If it's true, then I want to give her a piece of my mind. Regardless of whether she cares or not. At least she will feel my words!!
Lots of things. Too many to list. What not to do with girls.

The girl you were with was a particular one. You two were not compatible.

What happen to the girl you had a one night stand with?
The thing is, lots of people have said she used me. If it's true, then I want to give her a piece of my mind. Regardless of whether she cares or not. At least she will feel my words!!

People do that all the time. You just have to write it out and not press send.
Original post by tailred
The girl you were with was a particular one. You two were not compatible.

What happen to the girl you had a one night stand with?

Oh, u remember that girl? Lol. I still talk to her, we have some fun sometimes haha but nothing major.

Original post by SeanFM
People do that all the time. You just have to write it out and not press send.

I have written it all out and not pressed send but it doesn't really help because I want a response from her!! I want her to feel bad and want her to feel upset after all the things she did to me
Oh, u remember that girl? Lol. I still talk to her, we have some fun sometimes haha but nothing major.

I have written it all out and not pressed send but it doesn't really help because I want a response from her!! I want her to feel bad and want her to feel upset after all the things she did to me

I remember going through this (very short) stage. My ex did something very dishonest and I wanted her to feel bad about it. In the end, I did nothing and this stage passed. I think this is an interesting thing to think about, and make of it what you will.

From what you've described in the past, you're unlikely to get a response from her. This whole situation is very toxic and this is not going to help you progress, especially if you do get a response. You're just going to go back to square 1 and not heal or learn anything. The best thing to do is, now that you've written it out, to delete it and do nothing.
I want her to feel bad and want her to feel upset after all the things she did to me

She's not going to feel bad because the more you do to her, the more she is going to feel perfectly justified in making it plain she wants nothing to do with you. You are driving her in the very opposite direction from the one you want. Leave her alone.

fun eh?:smile::wink:
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
She's not going to feel bad because the more you do to her, the more she is going to feel perfectly justified in making it plain she wants nothing to do with you. You are driving her in the very opposite direction from the one you want. Leave her alone.

You need to close the thread.
Original post by SeanFM
I remember going through this (very short) stage. My ex did something very dishonest and I wanted her to feel bad about it. In the end, I did nothing and this stage passed. I think this is an interesting thing to think about, and make of it what you will.

From what you've described in the past, you're unlikely to get a response from her. This whole situation is very toxic and this is not going to help you progress, especially if you do get a response. You're just going to go back to square 1 and not heal or learn anything. The best thing to do is, now that you've written it out, to delete it and do nothing.

Wow this is so ironic, that kubler-model was something I read up on as part of one of my modules at uni, just a couple of weeks ago.

I know it's better not to say anything and just leave it alone. The good memories I had with get are beginning to fade; it feels like a long long time ago. All I can think of is how bad this friendship ended. I feel hurt by what she did.

She meant so much to me. I really have learned a lot from this and it will make me wiser but it came at a cost.

Every day is pain. I miss her. She definitely is not thinking of me, she just doesn't care. I still remember how badly she talked to me last time. It's just such a sad feeling. And I wanted to get back at her but what's the point? I will just upset myself more.

So if i don't send that message and contact her, I have to somehow go through all this hurt and pain in a different way.

Latest

Trending

Trending