The Student Room Group

Very confused about a guy???? Help :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by OneandOnly123
why r u begging, chatting bs, what u said i bet is 100% made up from ur little empty brain, grow a pair and act like a civilized person not an idiot, i constantly see people like u on tsr just begging, chatting nonsense looking for attention like a sad girl, the net would be a better place without u.

I totally agree. I hate it when pathetic girls just beg for attention and to feel good about themselves. Its just sad. Go and fix your life and piss off.
Original post by Anonymous
I see what you mean, they are extremely confusing. But then I don't understand why he sat with just me instead of 2 of his best friends the other day? :/

Sometimes you want a change of person to talk to/be with. I love my friends but if you have something to say an acquaintance will be much more willing to give you the desired reaction instead of shrug it off.
There's no need to be rude to the OP if you don't like this post avoid it, because this topic is relationships and she posted about one. Don't get why people need to be rude with the not needed opinions.
Literally can't stop thinking about him!! think he's told his friends something..

If you are going to school tomorrow , make effort to talk to him, ask him if he has a pen or something .. You know them little stuff or you can get your friends to talk to him and while they are come over and talk so the situation won't be as awkward. Or just simply sit with him and ask how is he or whatever is happening at that time comment on it to him.
If you are going to school tomorrow , make effort to talk to him, ask him if he has a pen or something .. You know them little stuff or you can get your friends to talk to him and while they are come over and talk so the situation won't be as awkward. Or just simply sit with him and ask how is he or whatever is happening at that time comment on it to him.

Today I asked him for a lift and I think he kinda wanted me to ask him for one, as he was like following me out the room and kept looking at me. We had a good conversation and it was just us two so perhaps a bit closer now? Then I saw him and he kept staring at me whilst he was with his friends. But I saw him later and he wasn't looking at me and was just like blanking me/ignoring?? So confused? Do guys do this when they are nervous or just not interested?
Today I asked him for a lift and I think he kinda wanted me to ask him for one, as he was like following me out the room and kept looking at me. We had a good conversation and it was just us two so perhaps a bit closer now? Then I saw him and he kept staring at me whilst he was with his friends. But I saw him later and he wasn't looking at me and was just like blanking me/ignoring?? So confused? Do guys do this when they are nervous or just not interested?

Atleast your making progress by asking for a life :smile: that's good ! Does his friends think you like him ? Or are they the type to like judge him if he talks to you because maybe he feels uncomfortable talking to you around them because they may give digs and embarrass him .. Do you get what I mean , maybe explain the situation in detail , also if you want to private message me you can @jasmine43
lift **
Atleast your making progress by asking for a life :smile: that's good ! Does his friends think you like him ? Or are they the type to like judge him if he talks to you because maybe he feels uncomfortable talking to you around them because they may give digs and embarrass him .. Do you get what I mean , maybe explain the situation in detail , also if you want to private message me you can @jasmine43

I don't know, his friends always give me like deep looks? Like maybe as though they know something I don't. Bt maybe I'm just imagining that. They don't give him digs but I think he's a bit worried as we are from different social worlds - he's insanely good looking and popular, I'm unpopular. But maybe guys don't care about that? I don't know if he does like me as he's shown sign but he could show better ones :frown: I'll see him tomorrow for two hours I think so don't know whether to sit near him. But I sometimes get the feeling I annoy him or he finds me boring idk. But he kept looking at me again today and then he like keeps stoping working and just doodles or stares around the room towards my direction as if he's in a deep thought lol. And another boy was making me and my friend laugh and he was like " shut up man you're not cool." Like as tough he was jealous that the other guy made me laugh.
Can someone please offer me some new advice :frown: not sure whether I'm wasting my time or whether he genuinely likes me :frown:
I'm so confused :frown:
Can someone please give me some more advice? I didn't see him for two hours today but he kept standing by me with his friends and they all kept looking at me..

I'm confused as there are signs but then I don't understand why he hasn't messaged me :frown: ?!?
I hope so :smile: I just hope he doesn't think I'm not into him, because I really am! It's just I get nervous and can't think of what to say to him :frown:

But you need to wait, ok? Make things obvious but don't initiate. LOL
Original post by lostandfound86
But you need to wait, ok? Make things obvious but don't initiate. LOL

Okay true :smile: yesterday he touched my arm twice and kept trying to get closer to me, sat near me and stared at me for literally an hour on an off, like it was almost as if he forgot he was looking at me so much like he was in a gaze. If I said anything to my friends he would listen and then a few minutes later mention a similar topic to his friends in quite a loud voice. I don't know whether to send him a message or something or whether to see what happens next week then send one. But maybe he thinks I'm not interested but surely asking him for the car lift and the eye contact liking his photos everything is a big enough sign for him.
Does anyone think I should message him or do you think I should leave it an see what happens tomorrow? Or is there enough signs that he likes me? But i'm confused as to why he hasnt messaged me?
I haven't told any of my friends about this because I don't trust them as I know they'l be silly and tell him or something. Please can someone advise me, i don't know whether to message him or not. Because part of me thinks if he liked me that much he would message me even though he does seem very shy around me compared to other girls. But then maybe hes thinking the same like " if she liked me, she would message me.."

I'm so confused and am desperate for some advice. His signals confuse me, but all i know is if hes hanging round me al the time and trying to me near me adn staring at me, surely it must mean something?
I haven't told any of my friends about this because I don't trust them as I know they'l be silly and tell him or something. Please can someone advise me, i don't know whether to message him or not. Because part of me thinks if he liked me that much he would message me even though he does seem very shy around me compared to other girls. But then maybe hes thinking the same like " if she liked me, she would message me.."

I'm so confused and am desperate for some advice. His signals confuse me, but all i know is if hes hanging round me al the time and trying to me near me adn staring at me, surely it must mean something?

I think see what happens on Monday and say something or do something which you can talk about after on message so that will be an excuse to message not just a random pop up if your scared of that .. Just go with the flow and whatever happens , happens. He's shown plenty of signs that he likes you from reading above and just go with that tbh .. Let me know what happens
I think see what happens on Monday and say something or do something which you can talk about after on message so that will be an excuse to message not just a random pop up if your scared of that .. Just go with the flow and whatever happens , happens. He's shown plenty of signs that he likes you from reading above and just go with that tbh .. Let me know what happens

Only saw him for 5 minutes. But he came straight up to me and my friend, and looked at me but then asked my friend " did you get my email?" (they were in the same group in our class so had to send work to each other) " yes she goes.."
He stood next to my chair and lent his arm on it/near my back while he was talking to her, and still stayed there whilst talking to her. He didn't say anything to me till I said something to him, and he didn't look at me as when he did he blushed. Two of his friends were staring at me and him whilst he was talking to me and my friend. I felt hurt as he knew that she got the email, so I think he was just asking her this to see how I would react or to make me jealous. So i messaged him for a photo of some work and I got a reply but it was clear he didn't want to make a conversation. It was only "which work" and then he sent it and that was that. I don't understand why someone can send so many signals for liking me, to just in the space of a few days turn like this. I feel like he's taken me for a fool and that i should just give up now.
Anyone guess why he's been like this? Today he walked past my classroom twice and looked in but in class he didn't really look at me.. I don't know what I've done?
Reply 138
He probs does.

I knew a guy like this once. The weird moody, silent spells in the middle turned out to be because his female mates didn't like me and he was trying to have the best of both worlds. Dick.

I wouldn't put up with the mind games. He can either tell you exactly what he wants or bugger off.
Anyone guess why he's been like this? Today he walked past my classroom twice and looked in but in class he didn't really look at me.. I don't know what I've done?

I think he staying to get your attention but trying to show he don't care.

I think he's the sort of guy that won't make he move - you'll have to, as hard as it is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending