The Student Room Group

How does one get popular?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Kallisto
Are we talking about both genders or the female one in particular? I have made the experience that male persons are very rarely successful in being a dick but having attractiveness and charisma at the same time.

Anything's possible man. People will surprise you.
Reply 21
Original post by ripjonsnow
Ok man, see how important popularity is when you struggling for a job on the estate.

Given that we're all members of a student forum, that sounds unlikely, don't you think?
From what I can tell, a mixture of being physically imposing and/or attractive, or through strength of personality
I left school ten years ago. In hindsight, I think popularity is a misinterpretation because this word is often used to describe a group of people who are intimidating, elitist and cliquey. The same can happen in the workplace.

The only friendships of any real value are when people like you because they actually like you. That's sod all to do with being "popular".
be smart and ambitious.
How does one actually make good friends who don't stab them in the back or who are fake. My current friends just don't feel real or really considerate of my well being... Maybe I'm supposed to be a loner for the rest of my life! 👎🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tom78
Anything's possible man. People will surprise you.

They have surprised me yet both positively and negatively. And they will again.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Shh let them have their delusions and pretenses to superiority.

Dunno mate, if you look at my past posts like you did to see im from BU, you would be able to tell I sacrificed "popularity" for money a long time ago.
As a 2nd year student im still rolling in a lot of it.
Original post by Tom78
Given that we're all members of a student forum, that sounds unlikely, don't you think?

Ok ill give you that, but most of the members on the student forum are under their parents roof.

What happens when parent dies/kicks you out? = Welcome to the real world.
Reply 29
Ok ill give you that, but most of the members on the student forum are under their parents roof.

What happens when parent dies/kicks you out? = Welcome to the real world.

Inherit their wealth / get accomodation bankrolled by their rich parents, lol :tongue:
Original post by Tom78
Inherit their wealth / get accomodation bankrolled by their rich parents, lol :tongue:

That wont happen when they leave everything to another family member.
Reply 31
That wont happen when they leave everything to another family member.

Yeah.. that only happens in your bitter fantasy.
Original post by Tom78
Yeah.. that only happens in your bitter fantasy.

bahahaha. Ok mate. whatever floats your boat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending