Original post by I'm_infires
Have you slept at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes for two hours from 2 to 4:colonhash:
How about you?
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yes for two hours from 2 to 4:colonhash:
How about you?

Yeah for like 2 hours until I freaking woke up around midnight. I've been trying to go back to sleep since 2 am but here I am still :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah for like 2 hours until I freaking woke up around midnight. I've been trying to go back to sleep since 2 am but here I am still :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha
So what do you study?
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Haha
So what do you study?

I'm doing my GCSEs (first exam in 10 days >. <). Maths, Further Maths, English lit., English lang., Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, French, Computing and Music :biggrin: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing my GCSEs (first exam in 10 days >. <:wink:. Maths, Further Maths, English lit., English lang., Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, French, Computing and Music :biggrin: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok. I remember my GCSE days :moon:
Good luck!!
I am doing A Levels in maths,biology and chemistry
Totally not ready for exams yet:redface:
Original post by ZuluK
Are you okay? Awww... Listen to calming music maybe? :redface:

Oh god calming music never works and I am fine now thank you.
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
i woke up around 3ish and heard a loud bang on the door. It was my brother and apparently he was knocking on the door for 20 min 🙈😩

loool wow, deep sleeper much? :smile:
Original post by mariam687
loool wow, deep sleeper much? :smile:
i was knackered 🙈 He even went to use the neighbors phone to bell me and she said she could hear vibrations through the wall 😂😩
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
i was knackered He even went to use the neighbors phone to bell me and she said she could hear vibrations through the wall

omg wooaaah
wht made u so tired doe?
Heyo everyone tonight. How's everyone feeling??
Original post by mobbsy91
Heyo everyone tonight. How's everyone feeling??

I have a lot of anxiety

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I have a lot of anxiety

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry about that, want to talk about anything???
Sorry about that, want to talk about anything???

Not particularly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Not particularly

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries at all! Hope you start to feel a bit better :smile:
So I was talking to my friend Uchenge earlier and he said we should hang out sometime, maybe do some sports. I replied 'well I'm racist so...', this upset Uchenge very much and I asked him why and he shouted at me 'You absolute b£stard, I thought you liked me, I don't know how you can think like that, I'm a human being too!' and I was like 'I do like you Uchenge, I'm just not a fan of racing, it really stress me out'. Me and Uchenge made up and our friendship is now going from strength to strength :smile:.
Original post by John55
So I was talking to my friend Uchenge earlier and he said we should hang out sometime, maybe do some sports. I replied 'well I'm racist so...', this upset Uchenge very much and I asked him why and he shouted at me 'You absolute b£stard, I thought you liked me, I don't know how you can think like that, I'm a human being too!' and I was like 'I do like you Uchenge, I'm just not a fan of racing, it really stress me out'. Me and Uchenge made up and our friendship is now going from strength to strength :smile:.

I don't get it... i'm too tired!! :/
Original post by John55

^ when sleep deprivation catches up with you...
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't get it... i'm too tired!! :/

Basically racism means, in the joke, not liking races, say the 100m sprint rather than not liking a certain race...
Original post by John55
Basically racism means, in the joke, not liking races, say the 100m sprint rather than not liking a certain race...

Ohhh, I get it now haha! Cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest