The Student Room Group

What is your MBTI type?

INTJ :smug:

Scroll to see replies

I flit between INFP and INTJ. The latter is when I'm feeling emotionally disconnected though which I think I spend about a third of my time in.

For the most part, I'm an INFP. :yep:
Original post by Ethereal World
I flit between INFP and INTJ. The latter is when I'm feeling emotionally disconnected though which I think I spend about a third of my time in.

For the most part, I'm an INFP. :yep:

Do you test as both? :smile:
Switch between ENTP-A and INTP-A

If you ask me it's a lot of nonsense

Sometimes I get J but that's bs
PC master race :colone:
Original post by FeministMiscer
Do you test as both? :smile:

Well, I've tested at multiple times and particularly when I feel emotionally disconnected. I get those two results and sometimes INFJ as well. The only thing that doesn't change is the I and N. There ain't no way I'm ever gonna come out as an Extrovert lol.

It's weird that my answers change so much yet I'm the same person.

INTJ and INFPs are quite different as well. The former is more calculative and judgemental whereas the latter is soft and all the feels.

I say I'm an INFP, but I know I have the tendency to be more INTJ at certain points.
:hand:

No master-race ever begins with an 'E'

apart from my TSR username.

and my rl name.

:innocent:

but seriously Extroverts are not where it's at. Introverts are much more deep and mysterious imo :h:
The last time I took the tests I got ESTP, which places me alongside Churchill, JFK, T. Roosevelt and Alexander the Great. Clearly I've missed my calling :lol:

Before that I recall getting ENTJ and ENFJ.

I'm going to take a test again now as I have nothing better to do than waste my time on such nonsense :moon:
(edited 7 years ago)
Always got INFJ... :smile:
INTJ :beard:
Original post by FeministMiscer
INTJ :smug:

Original post by iEthan
Always got INFJ... :smile:

Original post by ByronicHero
The last time I took the tests I got ESTP, which places me alongside Churchill, JFK, T. Roosevelt and Alexander the Great. Clearly I've missed my calling :lol:

Before that I recall getting ENTJ and ENFJ.

I'm going to take a test again now as I have nothing better to do than waste my time on such nonsense :moon:

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Switch between ENTP-A and INTP-A

If you ask me it's a lot of nonsense

Sometimes I get J but that's bs

The real question is, what do you get on this test:

http://similarminds.com/personality_disorder.html

:beard:

The two that I come out the highest are:

Avoidant - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism. Core issue is an inability to resolve their codependent need for connection with their codependent fear of rejection and/or discomfort/anxiety around others.

Paranoid - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening; preoccupied with suspiciousness/paranoia. They are stuck between their need for others and their mistrust of others.
(edited 7 years ago)

Did it quite quick, if there was impatient i'd be about 85%

Here it is
Paranoid||||||||||40%50%Schizoid||||||||||||42%40%Schizotypal||||||||||||||53%56%Antisocial||||||||||||||53%46%Borderline||||||||||||42%45%Histrionic||||||25%52%Narcissistic||||||||||34%40%Avoidant||||||||||||44%48%Dependent||||||||||40%44%Obsessive-Compulsive||||||29%45
Hope the table shows

Now that one's scary :afraid:

Here it is
Paranoid||||||||||40%50%Schizoid||||||||||||42%40%Schizotypal||||||||||||||53%56%Antisocial||||||||||||||53%46%Borderline||||||||||||42%45%Histrionic||||||25%52%Narcissistic||||||||||34%40%Avoidant||||||||||||44%48%Dependent||||||||||40%44%Obsessive-Compulsive||||||29%45
Hope the table shows

omg you come out so low!!!

The table doesn't show. But you are so low on all the things. I am at least 55% on all apart from Obsessive-Compulsive.

The two that I come out the highest are:

Avoidant - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism. Core issue is an inability to resolve their codependent need for connection with their codependent fear of rejection and/or discomfort/anxiety around others.

Paranoid - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening; preoccupied with suspiciousness/paranoia. They are stuck between their need for others and their mistrust of others.

Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 70% 50%
Schizoid |||||||||||||| 56% 40%
Schizotypal |||||||||||| 45% 56%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||||| 71% 46%
Borderline |||||||||||||||| 64% 45%
Histrionic |||||||||||||| 51% 52%
Narcissistic |||||| 26% 40%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||||||||| 93% 48%
Dependent |||||||||||||||||| 77% 44%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||| 18% 45%
Original post by iEthan
Now that one's scary :afraid:

Here it is
Hope the table shows

Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 72%
Schizoid |||||||||||||| 56%
Schizotypal|||||||||||||||||| 71%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 66%
Borderline |||||||||||||||| 71%
Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 55%
Narcissistic |||||||||||||| 55%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||||| 77%
Dependent |||||||||||||||| 68%
Obsessive |||||||||||| 44%
Original post by ByronicHero
Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 70% 50%
Schizoid |||||||||||||| 56% 40%
Schizotypal |||||||||||| 45% 56%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||||| 71% 46%
Borderline |||||||||||||||| 64% 45%
Histrionic |||||||||||||| 51% 52%
Narcissistic |||||| 26% 40%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||||||||| 93% 48%
Dependent |||||||||||||||||| 77% 44%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||| 18% 45%

See mine above. That Avoidant stat though Paddy :lol:

93% that is kind of amazing. Your narcissism and obsessive compulsion are far more agreeable though.
omg you come out so low!!!

The table doesn't show. But you are so low on all the things. I am at least 55% on all apart from Obsessive-Compulsive.

The table doesn't show!??!?! (results increase by 20%)

It seems quite accurate for me, highest is antisocial and schizotypical, since i'm quite emotionless in public and insensitive that's about right

Lowest is Histrionic (I'm not a fan of attention seeking :lol:) and Obsessive Compulsive (I'm not a fan of orderly nuts stress me out)
Where is the site cuz I cannot find it
Original post by ODES_PDES
Where is the site cuz I cannot find it

https://www.16personalities.com/

This is the one I normally use

Quick Reply

Latest