The Student Room Group

Aussie TV crew visits migrants in Sweden: culturally enriched in less than a minute

Scroll to see replies

There's lots of Somalian gangs, who even set on fire Swedes

If they ****ing hate us so much why do they come?

We're spineless White people that is why. If Whites ever stand up for themselves we'll be met by resistance, usually from our own!

We've become our own worst enemy. As long as they're allowed to feel young White minds full of their anti-White propaganda then it will never stop.

For every White woman and child I am willing to die for my race...
respect to the mobility scooter guy who intervened :borat:

3:27
(edited 7 years ago)
working as intended, ahh great cultural enrichment... I LOVE DIVERSITY!
Time to take back our streets
Reply 5
There was already a thread about it.
Reply 6
There are plenty of places with gangs of white, non-Muslim dickheads, acting like dickheads.

And I have a feeling that they were not true Muslims, because Islam teaches peace and tolerance towards those who criticise and oppose it.
Original post by QE2
There are plenty of places with gangs of white, non-Muslim dickheads, acting like dickheads.

And I have a feeling that they were not true Muslims, because Islam teaches peace and tolerance towards those who criticise and oppose it.

As of course we so often see here on the TSR religion forum, with people who are so incredibly polite, kind and in absolutely no way inclined to scream abuse at anyone who doesn't fawn all over Islam. Such delightful manners they have.
That mobility scooter guy :rofl:
Original post by Western Spring

So uncivilised... I thought it was impossible to overcook swede, let alone actually burn it.
Original post by the bear

This one
Original post by QE2

I have a feeling you are not a true muslim, because you seem to have forgotten some major parts of the quran.
Reply 12
Original post by Jebedee
I have a feeling you are not a true muslim, because you seem to have forgotten some major parts of the quran.
Ah yes, you mean all the verses that teach violence and intolerance?
They are all taken out of context. Context only applies to the violent and intolerant verses.
as an ex-muslim, i can confirm islam is an evil and the most intolerant ideology. the more i know, the more i realize that if you have at least a tiny bit of brain, you should avoid it at all cost. too bad i can't officially quit as my parents will be disappointed and hate me
Original post by Western Spring

If they ****ing hate us so much why do they come?

We're spineless White people that is why. If Whites ever stand up for themselves we'll be met by resistance, usually from our own!

We've become our own worst enemy. As long as they're allowed to feel young White minds full of their anti-White propaganda then it will never stop.

For every White woman and child I am willing to die for my race...

They come here because Somalia doesn't have social security payments. Hate the culture because we don't believe in the oppression of women and their culture puts heavy emphasis on it. But they get free money so they'll take the benefits.
Wow, so people from a society which is ruled by violence aren't naturally peaceful?

That was incredible.
Original post by KingBradly
Wow, so people from a society which is ruled by violence aren't naturally peaceful?

surprising isn't it?

Spoiler

What did Sweden do to deserve this? what is ****ing wrong with you Whites who support this? damn you hell for supporting this it's pathetic.

I'll explain what it is. It is because they filled your heads with nonsense that makes you feel you owe the whole world something. So you are depriving your own ****ing people of a future to appease these anti-Whites.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending