The Student Room Group

LIVERPOOL UNI: Accomodation

I'm looking to firm my liverpool application (changed mind from newcastle due to distance)
And am looking at the self catered options (Carnatic halls a big No! Awful!) even though i know i may get put in there
I was wondering if anyone know anything about melville grove? Or had any pictures or info on the bathroom situation etc
Thank you
Reply 1
I'd consider going private.

The Prodigy living halls are basically on campus, and are very very reasonable compared to the uni hosted accommodation. They're a lot cheaper than Vine Court/Crown Place and only a little more expensive than the cheapest accommodation with the most basic facilities.

The gold en suite rooms I think are £139 or £129 per week depending on the contract length, and the rooms are very very nice.
I visited Melville Grove on the applicant day on saturday, it was much better quality than carnatic and is newly built. You will usually share a flat/house thing with about seven others, with a bathroom per 2/3 of you as far as i know. The kitchen was also very nice with two sinks/two stoves and lots of storage in the cupboards/fridge. Hope that helped:smile:
Original post by jesscatchpole
I visited Melville Grove on the applicant day on saturday, it was much better quality than carnatic and is newly built. You will usually share a flat/house thing with about seven others, with a bathroom per 2/3 of you as far as i know. The kitchen was also very nice with two sinks/two stoves and lots of storage in the cupboards/fridge. Hope that helped:smile:

Have you chosen Melville Grove as your 1st choice?
its my second choice to Crown Court just because I heard more medical applicants would apply there (and thats the course I'm doing)
Original post by lydia_mh14
I'm looking to firm my liverpool application (changed mind from newcastle due to distance)
And am looking at the self catered options (Carnatic halls a big No! Awful!) even though i know i may get put in there
I was wondering if anyone know anything about melville grove? Or had any pictures or info on the bathroom situation etc
Thank you

Hi Lydia!
Great to hear you've chosen Liverpool, it's a great city for studying!
If you are still looking for accommodation we have a quite a few options in Liverpool for students, all big properties with flats ranging from 1 bed/studio up to 7 beds!
All bills are included, plus an onsite gym that is free to use!

For more info and pictures, have a look at our website (X1Lettings.com) or give us a call at 01515593333!
Looking forward to hear from you!
xx / X1 Ida.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending