Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal World
:hand:

There's nothing wrong with looking, or being, 26 :unimpressed:

It said I look 22 though :u:

Ofcourse there isn't! :h:

It's just that erm...I'm not 26, or even close yet...:redface:
Original post by Lord Samosa
I got "hot" on the next two I tried, so my ego is satisfied now.

It's keeps telling me I look 27 though :erm:

I tried a few and got OK on all of them ffs...for the first one I thought "Hmm maybe that's a bad pic..." Turns out it wasn't :rofl:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Ofcourse there isn't! :h:

It's just that erm...I'm not 26, or even close yet...:redface:

I know, lol. That is an 8 year increase.... and if you keep going at that rate :afraid:

Maybe it's all the insomnia .... :colonhash:
I look 26 apparently...how rude! :colonhash:

Off to buy some wrinkle cream from boots. :colonhash:

Omg get the wrinkle cream quick, imagine what you'll look like when you're actually 26 :afraid:
Original post by Biryani007
I tried a few and got OK on all of them ffs...for the first one I thought "Hmm maybe that's a bad pic..." Turns out it wasn't :rofl:

I wanna say it's not accurate, but it rated me "hot", so there's definitely some truth in its rating :console:
Is everyone 22?
Not so hot. I have the Air conditioner on.
Original post by ethereal world
i know, lol. That is an 8 year increase.... And if you keep going at that rate :afraid:

Maybe it's all the insomnia .... :colonhash:

Original post by lord samosa
omg get the wrinkle cream quick, imagine what you'll look like when you're actually 26 :afraid:

shut up guys! I don't look 26, okay?! :frown:
I tried four pictures, I'm "ok" in all of them. :colonhash: But hey, at least my age was guessed between 19-23, which is alright. All my friends have been saying I look 17/18, when I'm 20.
About 37.8 degrees Celsius

I got ''nice'' and it guessed my age at 24 years

In real life I get called beautiful and told I look about 18 so whatever lols

I think it's broken, personally:

I encourage anyone reading this to run this picture through and see what happens :toofunny: :toofunny:

ugly person.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Biryani007

Aha, exact same thing happened to me. I'm going to conclude that the artificial intelligence needs a lot of work. :redface:
Am I the only one getting an error?

Error message is "please use human pictures, not animal" :frown:
Original post by chocoholic_x
Aha, exact same thing happened to me. I'm going to conclude that the artificial intelligence needs a lot of work. :redface:

I think it does tbh; run the pic through that I posted in post 30 and see what happens
Depending on the photo it ranged from "nice" to "godlike", so it's very inaccurate lol and the age range was between 24-26.
I tried 3 pictures, I got:
Ok, stunning and nice.
Oh yeah, that picture got "hot". Hmm I'm guessing it's programmed to rate large eyes and mouths as attractive?
Original post by thegreatimposter
depending on the photo it ranged from "nice" to "godlike", so it's very inaccurate lol and the age range was between 24-26.

thank you! :redface:
Original post by chocoholic_x
Oh yeah, that picture got "hot". Hmm I'm guessing it's programmed to rate large eyes and mouths as attractive?

Must do; I think the program needs work to be able to take everything into account though
thank you! :redface:

I get told I look 14 inrl. Artifical intelligence is so off.
I got Hot but apparently I look a a year older than I am :lol:

Quick Reply