The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Congratulations @fingerscrossed..I am a reserve candidate at Newcastle University..I am sure you will be contacted soon. All the best.
Original post by Birdee
Congratulations @fingerscrossed..I am a reserve candidate at Newcastle University..I am sure you will be contacted soon. All the best.

U cud as well check Ur Spam @ fingercrossed
Reply 622
Did anyone apply to university of Stirling?
Original post by Birdee

Many thanks and best wishes to you
Original post by Teeyamz
U cud as well check Ur Spam @ fingercrossed

Thank you for pointing that out
Reply 625
has any applicant heard from Cranfield University?
Original post by ROSAWA
has any applicant heard from Cranfield University?

Yes, my agency input filled by Samara Ahmad....
Reply 627
Original post by tobilistic
Yes, my agency input filled by Samara Ahmad....

when was it filled tobilistic and which course are you applying?
any news from the university of liverpool?
hi. Did anyone apply to Bangor University and got any communication from them?
Original post by kuchikau
I am thinking of something now but i dnt know how possible it might be....

Can I email your particulars to them(leed beckett) and tell them to nominate you in my place?

Do i have your permission?[/QUOT
sorry..I have been offline lately..thanks a lot for the kind gesture..in as much as i would appreciate that,I dont think that would be possible,,,the university reserves the right to nominate those applicants that it deems most qualified...however rejecting your offer will increase the chances for me and all those who applied to leeds beckeet,,,god bless you kuchikau ..you have been a pillar of encouragement on this threAD...bringing in you humour to lighten up the mood to the desperate..e.g ME
Original post by Kaleem Muhammad
no email no change on eas still with nominating agency IDS Sussex u r taking on my nerves now

#No comment#
Original post by FingersCrossed!
Hello everyone, I am new here. Thank you for all the postings, they are very informative is there anything an applicant needs to do once s/he finds that the status has changed to CSC? I mean in the event that your university has not emailed you about it but you realize your applicant's portal status has changed to CSC....Anyimmediate steps an applicant needs to follow?

wait for your university to do the needful. #no rush#
Original post by FingersCrossed!
Friends, is it necessary to write a 'thank you' email when you notice a change in the status of your email from Agency 1 to CSC yet the university has not written any notification email?

not necessary at all
Original post by Birdee

dats the spirit of friendship/brotherhood.
Original post by ROSAWA
when was it filled tobilistic and which course are you applying?

immediately I saw your post, that's when I checked and I observed its being filled...food quality programme, what abt u? I also saw on their site that only successful will b contacted april ending
(edited 7 years ago)
[QUOTE="tanyarmk;64392133"]

Can I email your particulars to them(leed beckett) and tell them to nominate you in my place?

sorry..I have been offline lately..thanks a lot for the kind gesture..in as much as i would appreciate that,I dont think that would be possible,,,the university reserves the right to nominate those applicants that it deems most qualified...however rejecting your offer will increase the chances for me and all those who applied to leeds beckeet,,,god bless you kuchikau ..you have been a pillar of encouragement on this threAD...bringing in you humour to lighten up the mood to the desperate..e.g ME

Thank you.
I am humbled.

But sometin in me is strogly opting for a TRY.
[QUOTE="tanyarmk;64392133"]

Thank you.
I am humbled.

Still want to give it a try.
There is no harm in trying.
Reply 638
Original post by tobilistic
immediately I saw your post, that's when I checked and I observed its being filled...food quality programme, what abt u? I also saw on their site that only successful will b contacted april ending

I also applied food quality programme MSc future food sustainability however there hasn't been any change in my application portal. Does your status reads with CSC?
Hi,

Has anyone heard from University of Warwick for MSc Economics or MSc Economics and International Financial Economics?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending