The Student Room Group

What do you guys think of massive immigration in West Europe countries?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KimKallstrom
Train people and plan the attacks away from the watchful eye of the security services. This is precisely the case with at least one of the Paris attackers. They left Belguim for Syria, got trained up and went back in posing as a refugee.

It actually proved how mind-numbingly stupid a lot of people are. Any terrorist organisation with decision makers with functioning brains and a grain of common sense would do this. These people who called us who predicted it paranoid and accused people of being fear-mongering and blah blah seem to be under the assumption that the ISIS leadership are stupider than 5 year old children. Every single person who isn't a complete moron predicted it.

Look at all these people (including many on here) who claimed there was no basis for the theory that ISIS would send terrorist operatives into Europe posing as refugees (since logic and common sense don't count to this lot). How much of a bloody idiot do you have to be to have ever had that view? It's incredible how staggeringly thick people can be.

But then again, to be a social justice warrior, you have to suspend all trace of intelligence, logic and common sense in exchange for muh feels so I guess it goes make sense

I remember at around the time Merkel opened the gates to Germany, my dad said the uncontrolled immigration wasn't going to go down well. He was called bigoted and racist. A couple of months on, his colleagues are eating their words out.

Islamic State are very very clever. But Merkel seems to be more and more worried about getting a Nobel Peace Price than a couple million of migrants (the majority of whom come from a medieval culture and religion and happen to be men who come here for the benefits).

Our leaders aren't going to care if people are murdered or sexually assaulted. They'll make a formal speech on it and do next to nothing. Countless policemen in Germany have received tipoffs that some migrants are ISIS supporters. When my own sister spent her year abroad in Cologne, she was groped by a migrant who had recently come from Syria and when she reported it, the police didn't make any effort to do anything about it. In the end, her boyfriend dealt with it.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I remember at around the time Merkel opened the gates to Germany, my dad said the uncontrolled immigration wasn't going to go down well. He was called bigoted and racist. A couple of months on, his colleagues are eating their words out.

Islamic State are very very clever. But Merkel seems to be more and more worried about getting a Nobel Peace Price than a couple million of migrants (the majority of whom come from a medieval culture and religion and happen to be men who come here for the benefits).

Our leaders aren't going to care if people are murdered or sexually assaulted. They'll make a formal speech on it and do next to nothing. Countless policemen in Germany have received tipoffs that some migrants are ISIS supporters. When my own sister spent her year abroad in Cologne, she was groped by a migrant who had recently come from Syria and when she reported it, the police didn't make any effort to do anything about it. In the end, her boyfriend dealt with it.

That's sad to hear, did it have anything to do with the New Year's Eve events?

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany

Just from January:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7423/germany-migrant-crisis
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by plstudent
That's sad to hear, did it have anything to do with the New Year's Eve events?

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany

Just from January:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7423/germany-migrant-crisis

Nope this was when they just began to come in
When my own sister spent her year abroad in Cologne, she was groped by a migrant who had recently come from Syria and when she reported it, the police didn't make any effort to do anything about it. In the end, her boyfriend dealt with it.

*refugee you mean I think?

How is he - your 'boyfriend' dealt with it?

Hopefully not violently, but tolerance?

It is probably a misunderstanding on behalf of the refugee.
Original post by SwedenYes
*refugee you mean I think?

How is he - your 'boyfriend' dealt with it?

Hopefully not violently, but tolerance?

It is probably a misunderstanding on behalf of the refugee.

Yes refugee.

It was pretty violently actually. But he had it coming.

A misunderstanding? Since when is groping a girl who was minding her own business a misunderstanding?

"Oh I'm so sorry I groped you my country's in a bad state atm"
The more we help people in need, the better.
Please not condoning violence. Nothing justifying violence.

I am not knowing the situation, but, accidents happen, no?

Just remember what he has been through, war hell is.

Too.

Since when is groping a girl a ****ing accident?

You disgusting person. How dare you think going through war is a good reason to grope someone.
Please not condoning violence. Nothing justifying violence.

I am not knowing the situation, but, accidents happen, no?

Just remember what he has been through, war hell is.

Too.

are you one of idiotic leftist internet PR bot?
never mind, he is swedes. already brainwashed by totalitarian extreme leftist government. no wonder. sad.
Original post by patrickstarfish
are you one of idiotic leftist internet PR bot?

PR? Please explain this shortened word.

No, I am a human being who respects other human beings.

Since when is groping a girl a ****ing accident?

You disgusting person. How dare you think going through war is a good reason to grope someone.

I did not say its a reasons enough to grope, I am saying we need to be understanding of refugees.

I did not say its a reasons enough to grope, I am saying we need to be understanding of refugees.

no, refugees need to be understanding of natives
sweden is hopeless beyond saving omg
no, you are human being who turned a blind eye to other human being who clearly don't respect anything, your beloved "refugees" (invaders)

You hinted at it you disgusting person.
Reply 53
Isn't it obvious? To stop it. Europe has survived for hundreds of years without immigration and it will continue to do so.

No. Are you implying BNP or UKIP style thinking? How would they do things in practice without being evil like Hitler?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HOLA255
No. Are you implying BNP or UKIP style thinking? How would they do things in practice without being evil like Hitler?

the only thing Hitler did wrong was choosing the wrong target
Original post by HOLA255

I think what I'm saying is very clear: Immigration needs to be stopped or the natives will become a minority in Europe. An example could be to eliminate asylum in Europe. People who want to do charity can donate for helping true refugees in neighboring areas.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 56
I think what I'm saying is very clear: Immigration needs to be stopped or the natives will become a minority in Europe. An example could be to eliminate asylum in Europe. People who want to do charity can donate for helping true refugees in neighboring areas.

Vote Leave.
Original post by HOLA255
What kind of solutions do you have? Are you going to walk around with a bad attitude or build a zoo? Do you know how much a plane ticket costs per person, per flight. Are you an advocate of UKIP policies, what are their practical policies? Was Hitler evil for his mass atrocities to human life? What's the end game of your argument.

The only way to stop unlimited, uncontrolled immigration is to leave the European Union (we have a vote on this matter on 23 June so that is a real possibility) and then introduce a points based immigration policy where we allow doctors, entrepreneurs and high net worth people to immigrate and we turn away criminals from EU countries and people with skills only suitable for low wage jobs. And their dependants.

Sorted. That is the end game of my argument.

If we DON'T do that we will continue to have net immigration rates equivalent to the city of Coventry every single year. And the social breakdown and cultural destruction we are witnessing.

That is the end game of your argument.
Reply 58
Original post by JezWeCan!
The only way to stop unlimited, uncontrolled immigration is to leave the European Union (we have a vote on this matter on 23 June so that is a real possibility) and then introduce a points based immigration policy where we allow doctors, entrepreneurs and high net worth people to immigrate and we turn away criminals from EU countries and people with skills only suitable for low wage jobs. And their dependants.

Sorted. That is the end game of my argument.

If we DON'T do that we will continue to have net immigration rates equivalent to the city of Coventry every single year. And the social breakdown and cultural destruction we are witnessing.

That is the end game of your argument.

What's been going down in Coventry, it's not made the national headlines.
Luton has been national.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending