The Student Room Group

Body shape? (with pic)

Scroll to see replies

Defo pear.
Reply 21
Original post by BristolFresher15
This is the phenotypically insecure version of "I've got 3 A*s and I don't know if I'll get into this uni, please console me! :frown: "

Original post by macromicro
"Slightly overweight"

*Posts a picture in gym gear with abs*

Original post by zanner
LOOOOOOOOOOL INI

OP r u jokin fam?

If I honestly did think highly of my body I wouldn't have posted this on a separate account or covered my face, sorry if that was the intention I gave :frown:

I used to be a lot bigger than this and that kind of ruined my confidence but I'm shocked at some of the other posts lol - didn't realise there were actually some nice people on tsr :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by queriesgirl
If I honestly did think highly of my body I wouldn't have posted this on a separate account or covered my face, sorry if that was the intention I gave :frown:

I used to be a lot bigger than this and that kind of ruined my confidence but I'm shocked at some of the other posts lol - didn't realise there were actually some nice people on tsr :biggrin:

You should be really confident in yourself bc your weight loss sounds inspirational :biggrin:

WELLL DONE you don't look overweight at all, be proud of your body bc it seems you worked hard for it :smile:

If you're genuinely insecure when you look like that, then you should give up because you'll never be satisfied.

I was also very overweight in the past, and I have since lost a lot of weight and changed a lot. And even though I still look nothing like you in terms of relative aesthetic, I'm light years more confident and almost negligibly insecure.

I think you need to realize that you've achieved the figure of an Instagram fitness model, if that really is you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Defo pear.

Original post by PillsIV
Bigger on the bottom that on top.... whats that again? Pear i think. Definitely not apple.

I remember someone telling me that pear shaped was more for girls with like really large hips, I've always thought that it's just my thighs that are really fatwhich gives the illusion:rofl:
Are you being serious?

You look really good! I don't know what shape you technically are :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
You have a beautiful figure that models would kill for

BTW your thighs/ hips are perfect!
Reply 27
Original post by Lord Samosa
Are you being serious?

You look really good! I don't know what shape you technically are :lol:

Original post by Biologyquestions
You have a beautiful figure that models would kill for

BTW your thighs/ hips are perfect!

Wow thanks !
Wow thanks !

Dont worry about what shape you are, just know you have a great shape so it shouldn't worry you.
To many girls have similar insecurity problems and you definitely shouldnt have any.
OP is seriously obese. I don't think I've seen a fatter person in my entire life.
Mango becuase you too sweet to be an apple.
Sorry for the cringe.
You have an amazing body 😍 and I'd say you're pear shaped.
Without being a creep, Damnn...
Why you so self conscious...
This is the phenotypically insecure version of "I've got 3 A*s and I don't know if I'll get into this uni, please console me! :frown: "

This is so true :hugs:
dammmmmmmnn girl, the only other body I've seen similar to yours is Val Mercado's, and she's goals af

Spoiler

Reply 35
Original post by Butternuts96
OP is seriously obese. I don't think I've seen a fatter person in my entire life.

:rolleyes:, haha.

Original post by Prince_fancybum
Mango becuase you too sweet to be an apple.
Sorry for the cringe.

LOOL
Seriously???....women these days.

those reps tell me you must feel proud of yourself for undermining OP.
Dayuuum :sexface: Deffo not creepy :laugh:
You're pear shaped...smaller top half; bigger bottom half..

Also, your hips and thighs are perfect! :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending