The Student Room Group

GCSE Biology

Any tips on revising for my Biology unit 1 exam?
It's in 22 days and I feel like nothing's going in😩
Reply 1
Original post by MollieT3

mygcsescience was really helpful for me, I would read a topic on biology then watch the video for the topic and see if i know everything they are already saying.
its okay if ur struggling took me 30min to revise one page
Reply 2
Original post by chidnma
mygcsescience was really helpful for me, I would read a topic on biology then watch the video for the topic and see if i know everything they are already saying.
its okay if ur struggling took me 30min to revise one page

I have so many revision notes and books but I just can't remember anything. I'll have a look at that though, thankyou😊
I agree, my-gcsescience.com is really helpful as the videos are short and snappy. (All of B1 lasts around 2 & 1/2 hours if you wanted to know) in that website. If you have any cgp books for science, they're really helpful too. But, aside from these, I would say the best method is to discuss with friends what your weaknesses are and then with each other test each other and such. Good luck and all the best!
Reply 4
Original post by Perfection Ace
I agree, my-gcsescience.com is really helpful as the videos are short and snappy. (All of B1 lasts around 2 & 1/2 hours if you wanted to know) in that website. If you have any cgp books for science, they're really helpful too. But, aside from these, I would say the best method is to discuss with friends what your weaknesses are and then with each other test each other and such. Good luck and all the best!

Thank you☺️
Original post by MollieT3

Hi! I've moved this into the correct forum for you have a look around at the other threads here as they may help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending