The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Yes I put all my chat apps on mute lol - exams incoming :afraid: -
Ouiiii and congrat again !!! Really good job :five: :jive: :dance: :jive: :dance:

I did not hear the guitar !! I will check this out tonight :wink:
And I am fine thanks ! Revised this morning then went shopping, revised again and I just stopped ^^
What you up to :3 ?

Haha same actually, i just check them when i have a break :lol: thank you!!! Thought i had completely messed up the first chem one as i couldnt drawbthe graph, but the reactions in the second one were easier (so very happy with 48/50) :tongue:
Oooh its a bit embarrassing, Ethan and me played guess the song so he did keyboard and i did guitar :lol: i think i sang on some of them :eek:
Aww that sounds awesome!! Just going through my maths mock paper atm (fun :tongue: )
Original post by Matrix123
Now why would you invade Lord McCulloch's privacy and take a mug shot like this!? :lolwut:

:rofl:
Original post by SassKing13

This is probably terrible but I am making myself laugh so much rn :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes no lies (that's why is said ngl :tongue:) :yep: *vigorous head nodding*definitely should make more returns :tongue: (but of course, focus on education too :u: I'm still working at that bit :colondollar:) Hahaha if you want I can still call you Amellia :h: (I found out SasaKing's real name the other day :mmm:)
Hahaha :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh i feel honoured!! :yep: haha yeah, the only reason i did well last week is because of no tsr, i did so much more work!! :eek:
I dont mind, but i prefer the name Amellia :tongue: i think one of my teachers uses tsr :lol: (did you? Omggggg :tongue: )
Original post by Amellia123
Haha same actually, i just check them when i have a break :lol: thank you!!! Thought i had completely messed up the first chem one as i couldnt drawbthe graph, but the reactions in the second one were easier (so very happy with 48/50) :tongue:
Oooh its a bit embarrassing, Ethan and me played guess the song so he did keyboard and i did guitar :lol: i think i sang on some of them :eek:
Aww that sounds awesome!! Just going through my maths mock paper atm (fun :tongue: )

You are definitely amazing :O 48/50 :eek3: well doooooone \o/ \o/ :party:

Omg I need to see this !!! Count on me to listen to it :lol:

Good luuuuck :lovehug:
Oooh i feel honoured!! :yep: haha yeah, the only reason i did well last week is because of no tsr, i did so much more work!! :eek:
I dont mind, but i prefer the name Amellia :tongue: i think one of my teachers uses tsr :lol: (did you? Omggggg :tongue: )

Hahaha awwww that's good! I was planning on doing that tonight... :colondollar: :tongue:
Haha OK. Wow, yeah best to go with Amellia :mmm: (yup - still going with KSKC though :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

*Gasp* :eek: :tongue:
Oh yes :rofl:

Play AND sing? Wow :lol: You should do a recording of you playing it, it'd be awesome to hear! :tongue: I haven't actually listened to Echo and the Bunnymen for a bit. Listening to Suede a lot at the moment.

I've been alright thanks :smile: How about yourself? :smile: :hugs:

Haha when i finished the last exam last week i actually said 'Praise McCulloch' out loud my mistake :lol: she was just like 'what the hell' :rofl:
And yep! Haha i sent a recording of me doing Dead or Alive, Hotel California and Bohemian Like You to Ethan :lol: very embarrassing :rofl: i will have to record a Bunnymen one for you then at somepoint :tongue:
:eek: aww no!!! Tbh neither have i, i havent had the time!! Haha at least you are still listening to something!
Ahh good good!! Found out i got 48/50 on my chem exam last week, which drastically improved my mood :lol:
Haha [when i finished the last exam last week i actually said 'Praise McCulloch' out loud my mistake :lol: she was just like 'what the hell' :rofl:
And yep! Haha i sent a recording of me doing Dead or Alive, Hotel California and Bohemian Like You to Ethan :lol: very embarrassing :rofl: i will have to record a Bunnymen one for you then at somepoint :tongue:
:eek: aww no!!! Tbh neither have i, i havent had the time!! Haha at least you are still listening to something!
Ahh good good!! Found out i got 48/50 on my chem exam last week, which drastically improved my mood :lol:

:lol: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha awwww that's good! I was planning on doing that tonight... :colondollar: :tongue:
Haha OK. Wow, yeah best to go with Amellia :mmm: (yup - still going with KSKC though :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah :smile: hmm i see its going well :tongue:
Haha okay then :lol: (and i think it suits him more than his real name :lol:)

*Gasp* :eek: :tongue:

What are you gasping at Sassy? :tongue:

Its actually true :lol: my other friend actually knows who McCulloch is too :rofl:
:hi:

Hahahaha yeah :tongue:
(Really!? I love his name so much! I still haven't gotten over how cool it is :biggrin: )

I have to go for tea :cry2: have a great evening if we don't get to speak after:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its actually true :lol: my other friend actually knows who McCulloch is too :rofl:

Ohh my gosh! Hahaha :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahahaha yeah :tongue:
(Really!? I love his name so much! I still haven't gotten over how cool it is :biggrin: )

I have to go for tea :cry2: have a great evening if we don't get to speak after:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha (yes really) :tongue:
Aww okay, hopefully see you soon! :jumphug:
Ohh my gosh! Hahaha :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My thoughts exactly :lol:
Haha when i finished the last exam last week i actually said 'Praise McCulloch' out loud my mistake :lol: she was just like 'what the hell' :rofl:

Oh my God :rofl: That is genuinely amazing :rofl: My TSR thing has had an outside influence :lol:
Hahaha :lol: Yeah, that'd be cool :smile:
Haha :tongue: and yeah true :tongue: Suede are good...
The only thing is that I had a funny throat last Saturday, then on Sunday I woke up feeling ill. Had a rough throat, a sniffly nose and a cough. I went in on the Monday, but I didn't go in on the Tuesday. I feel better now than I did, but I still have this nagging, dry cough :colonhash: Apart from that, I'm good :tongue:

Awesome! :biggrin: Told you you'd do well :wink:
Hahaha (yes really) :tongue:
Aww okay, hopefully see you soon! :jumphug:

My thoughts exactly :lol:

Wowzers (hehe thanks :rofl:)
Yesssss! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

I was gasping because Matrix found out my real name, taking away some of the mystery :lol:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:hi:

Blanked. :mmm:

:wavey:

Quick Reply

Latest