The Student Room Group

How is everyone revising ENGLISH LANGUAGE?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GCSE_
Hey should I ask my parents to rage?

well it worked for me bc my mum has come into school so many times, bc the teachers in my skl are so rude and unfair, even rude towards my mum :/
so bc shes cme in so many times, they're well kinda scared of her so they were jus like "okok, u cn do higher" LMAO

idk if itll work but its worth a try bc in the end, its wht u think your capable of doing :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by mariam687
well it worked for me bc my mum has come into school so many times, bc the teachers in my skl are so rude and unfair, even rude towards my mum :/
so bc shes cme in so many times, they're well kinda scared of her so they were jus like "okok, u cn do higher" LMAO

idk if itll work but its worth a try bc in the end, its wht u think your capable of doing :smile:

School says it's risky but they don't understand mee
Original post by GCSE_
School says it's risky but they don't understand mee

well its what you want right? u feel higher is best? nd only u urself knows whts best so, by all means get ur parents in and get into higher :smile:
Reply 23
well its what you want right? u feel higher is best? nd only u urself knows whts best so, by all means get ur parents in and get into higher :smile:

They entered whole year for foundation you know
Original post by GCSE_
They entered whole year for foundation you know

woah..
i think you should get your parents in tbh
Reply 25
woah..
i think you should get your parents in tbh

But I'm like the smartest honestly. Eventhough I'm working at a C but considering what a rubbish school it's pretty good i would think. Others get Gs and Es and some Ds and Fs even Us etc.
Original post by GCSE_
But I'm like the smartest honestly. Eventhough I'm working at a C but considering what a rubbish school it's pretty good i would think. Others get Gs and Es and some Ds and Fs even Us etc.

really wow?!

of you should be doing higher!! :smile:
Reply 27
really wow?!

of you should be doing higher!! :smile:

They are teaching foundation content in lessons so how can I show that I can learn the exam myself
Original post by GCSE_
They are teaching foundation content in lessons so how can I show that I can learn the exam myself

why dont you explain the situation to your head, or deputy head? they may arrange lessons in school for you, or after school for you?

or you could get tuition?
Reply 29
why dont you explain the situation to your head, or deputy head? they may arrange lessons in school for you, or after school for you?

or you could get tuition?

Tuition only option i guess. I used to get tuition but something happened so now i have no tutor lol
Original post by GCSE_
Tuition only option i guess. I used to get tuition but something happened so now i have no tutor lol

well get tuition now, gcses are coming, even if you have a few sessions, itll make a difference
Reply 31
well get tuition now, gcses are coming, even if you have a few sessions, itll make a difference

Expensive but it's worth it I guess. Anyway I should speak to school AGAIN first and I spoke to them before and they didn't even enter me because they decided no it is best to do foundation for everyone :smile:
Original post by GCSE_
Expensive but it's worth it I guess. Anyway I should speak to school AGAIN first and I spoke to them before and they didn't even enter me because they decided no it is best to do foundation for everyone :smile:

Try it and see if theres improvements :smile:
and get your parents in somehow to explain the situation :smile:
Reply 33
Try it and see if theres improvements :smile:
and get your parents in somehow to explain the situation :smile:

Thanks a lot! :-)
Original post by GCSE_
Thanks a lot! :-)

Np man, goodluck :smile:
I don't - we've been doing past papers in class since December so I'm fed up of it to be honest, I've done every past paper at least 3 times so I'm well and truly done with English lang, can't wait for the exam to be over :h:
Original post by BE13ZX

HOW DO YOU REVISE ENGLISH LANGUAGE?

Hi! I moved this to the English Study Help Forum for you - you might find more answers here :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending