The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Its actually true :lol: my other friend actually knows who McCulloch is too :rofl:

Amazing :rofl:
Original post by Matrix123
Hahahaha yeah :tongue:
(Really!? I love his name so much! I still haven't gotten over how cool it is :biggrin: )

I have to go for tea :cry2: have a great evening if we don't get to speak after:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I thought you were talking about Ian :lol: Thank you :biggrin:
Original post by SassKing13
Oh my God :rofl: That is genuinely amazing :rofl: My TSR thing has had an outside influence :lol:
Hahaha :lol: Yeah, that'd be cool :smile:
Haha :tongue: and yeah true :tongue: Suede are good...
The only thing is that I had a funny throat last Saturday, then on Sunday I woke up feeling ill. Had a rough throat, a sniffly nose and a cough. I went in on the Monday, but I didn't go in on the Tuesday. I feel better now than I did, but I still have this nagging, dry cough :colonhash: Apart from that, I'm good :tongue:

Awesome! :biggrin: Told you you'd do well :wink:

Hahaha :rofl: couldnt believe it slipped out :lol: it has indeed :tongue:
Aww no! :frown: urgh colds are the worst, my sis has also been ill. The dry tickly throats are the worst, so aggrivating! I hope you are feeling better now! :console: being ill is the appitemy of bad things tbh.
Ahh good! :tongue:
Hahaha i suppose so, these only count for 20% of the marks, she read out my score and i was like 'are you sure thats mine?!' :lol: :wink:
Original post by Hydeman
Blanked. :mmm:

:wavey:

Pshh I'm sure they were just getting a super long, super awesome reply ready...

Spoiler

Hey! :hugs:

Spoiler

:lol:

I was gasping because Matrix found out my real name, taking away some of the mystery :lol:

Ahhh i seeee :lol: SassKing you are become less and less of a mystery now :rofl:
God :colonhash:
Amazing :rofl:

Ikr :tongue: she only knows of him because of his 'interesting' choice of words (ie because he slags everyone and everything off :lol:)
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Pshh I'm sure they were just getting a super long, super awesome reply ready...

Spoiler

Whatever you say, sweetie. :console:

Hey! :hugs:

Spoiler

:smile:

Spoiler

Hahaha :rofl: couldnt believe it slipped out :lol: it has indeed :tongue:
Aww no! :frown: urgh colds are the worst, my sis has also been ill. The dry tickly throats are the worst, so aggrivating! I hope you are feeling better now! :console: being ill is the appitemy of bad things tbh.
Ahh good! :tongue:
Hahaha i suppose so, these only count for 20% of the marks, she read out my score and i was like 'are you sure thats mine?!' :lol: :wink:

That's so amazing :rofl: That something I mentioned on here has turned into that and that your friend even knows who Ian McCulloch is :lol: Amazing :tongue:
Yeah, pretty crap :/ I do feel better than I did. I had a bit of a funny head on the Sunday morning too, dizzy and headache... I do feel better now though, just got this annoying cough... I've been taking cough mixture though :tongue: So hopefully it'll go soon :tongue:

Ah I see :smile: and haha :wink: :lol: Well done for that though :smile:
Original post by Hydeman
Whatever you say, sweetie. :console:

:cry:

:smile:

Spoiler

Aww thanks! :girl:

Spoiler

That's so amazing :rofl: That something I mentioned on here has turned into that and that your friend even knows who Ian McCulloch is :lol: Amazing :tongue:
Yeah, pretty crap :/ I do feel better than I did. I had a bit of a funny head on the Sunday morning too, dizzy and headache... I do feel better now though, just got this annoying cough... I've been taking cough mixture though :tongue: So hopefully it'll go soon :tongue:

Ah I see :smile: and haha :wink: :lol: Well done for that though :smile:

Haha its is isnt it? :lol: she even likes the original Ultravox (we dicussed this on the walk home from school last week) i had no idea how much stuff she liked..... Shes a massive Rolling Stones, Smiths, Doors, Beatles etc fan! I was very shocked (although she dislikes disco and thinks Duran Duran are naff :lol:)
Awwww no!! :frown: that sounds horrid! Im so glad you feel a little better now though :smile: Ooooh is it Calpol? (The orange one is so nice :rofl:) actually i thinks thats for 0-12 year olds :lol:

Thank you SassKing! :jumphug: aparantly the 2 marks i lost were for really dumb mistakes too :rofl:
:lol:

I was gasping because Matrix found out my real name, taking away some of the mystery :lol:

:rofl: don't worry, you're still mysterious :wink:
Haha I thought you were talking about Ian :lol: Thank you :biggrin:

Nope - you :tongue: Just speaking the truth :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha its is isnt it? :lol: she even likes the original Ultravox (we dicussed this on the walk home from school last week) i had no idea how much stuff she liked..... Shes a massive Rolling Stones, Smiths, Doors, Beatles etc fan! I was very shocked (although she dislikes disco and thinks Duran Duran are naff :lol:)
Awwww no!! :frown: that sounds horrid! Im so glad you feel a little better now though :smile: Ooooh is it Calpol? (The orange one is so nice :rofl:) actually i thinks thats for 0-12 year olds :lol:

Thank you SassKing! :jumphug: aparantly the 2 marks i lost were for really dumb mistakes too :rofl:

Oooooooh Calpol!:awesome::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh i seeee :lol: SassKing you are become less and less of a mystery now :rofl:
God :colonhash:

Ikr :tongue: she only knows of him because of his 'interesting' choice of words (ie because he slags everyone and everything off :lol:)

I know, I know :tongue:

Sorry...wait a minute...what did you...did you...did you just say...God?

:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
Goddddddddddddddddddddddddd Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Cue Matrix and the choir*
Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else? No...OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Amellia123

Goddddddddddddddddddddddddd Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:colonhash:

Wow, that's really cool! Even the original Ultravox? That's awesome :smile: I feel like most people our sort of ages (we're basically similar :tongue:) only know the more famous later incarnation of Ultravox. Doors fan? Fantastic :tongue: That's all really cool to hear! :biggrin:

Yep :tongue: It seems that even my regular praying to Mr McCulloch could not stop me from catching something :rofl: Thank you :smile: I think it's that Benylin stuff :tongue: I'm too rebellious for Calpol (:rofl:). Hahaha I see :rofl:

:hugs: Ahh...annoying :tongue:
To the members of the choir that have not participated :colonhash: :

Just not good enough :colonhash: :unimpressed:
I know, I know :tongue:

Sorry...wait a minute...what did you...did you...did you just say...God?

:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
Goddddddddddddddddddddddddd Amelliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Cue Matrix and the choir*

SassKing you cant just go around throwing the mystery away like that :rofl:

Im afraid so yes :tongue: God and Jesus Christ have made up a lot of my vocab over the past week :lol: must be the stress :rofl:
God SassKing :naughty: :colonhash:

Dont you dare use that choir gif on me :colonhash:
SassKing you cant just go around throwing the mystery away like that :rofl:

Im afraid so yes :tongue: God and Jesus Christ have made up a lot of my vocab over the past week :lol: must be the stress :rofl:
God SassKing :naughty: :colonhash:

Dont you dare use that choir gif on me :colonhash:

My eyes! My eyes! Why is that thing back too!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow, that's really cool! Even the original Ultravox? That's awesome :smile: I feel like most people our sort of ages (we're basically similar :tongue:) only know the more famous later incarnation of Ultravox. Doors fan? Fantastic :tongue: That's all really cool to hear! :biggrin:

Yep :tongue: It seems that even my regular praying to Mr McCulloch could not stop me from catching something :rofl: Thank you :smile: I think it's that Benylin stuff :tongue: I'm too rebellious for Calpol (:rofl:). Hahaha I see :rofl:

:hugs: Ahh...annoying :tongue:

Haha yeah she only likes the first album (the way she says it is hillarious, it emphasises the exclamtion mark :lol)
I know what you mean! I think its because she likes the same music as her dad! Yeah she is, though her favourites are the Smiths atm (she actually has them on vinyl!) :eek: i was tres impressed when i found out! :lol:
Aww thats annoying, its that time of year tho i guess :/ ohhh i see, hmm well fine then :colonhash: eww that stuff tastes nasty!! :rofl:
And ikr, still im not going to complain! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest