The Student Room Group

I like this boy and i think he likes me

hello I am a teen out of the closet. I recently started seeing this boy around school and have seen him make eye contact and obviously made eye contact back and really like him. personally i think he likes me as he has made some head signals In a shop I last made eye contact with him but not sure please any reasonable answers would help thanks
Maybe talk to him. Eye signals show interest but he ain't gonna love you straight away
Original post by student.feed
Maybe talk to him. Eye signals show interest but he ain't gonna love you straight away

Get to know him, ask if he wants to chill out with you! Maybe go to the cinema or go for a meal? Make sure to show that you're interests lie in more than just a friendship (if thats what you're after) but dont push anything on him :smile:
Original post by kyledbuck
hello I am a teen out of the closet. I recently started seeing this boy around school and have seen him make eye contact and obviously made eye contact back and really like him. personally i think he likes me as he has made some head signals In a shop I last made eye contact with him but not sure please any reasonable answers would help thanks

ask him if he wants a red rocket up the butt, if he says yes then all is ok
He made eye contact and you think he likes you?
Are you sure?

Seems like I'm gonna have to walk with my head down if people mistake eye contact for interest. XD
Reply 5
Original post by CptConnor
Get to know him, ask if he wants to chill out with you! Maybe go to the cinema or go for a meal? Make sure to show that you're interests lie in more than just a friendship (if thats what you're after) but dont push anything on him :smile:

thank you for the reply really helps :smile:
Original post by kyledbuck
thank you for the reply really helps :smile:

No worries, feel free to PM me if you need any more help with it :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending