The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
My eyes! My eyes! Why is that thing back too!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That 'thing' is my pet naughty, he has also veen making some guest appearaces on SC and WA :rofl:
Original post by Amellia123
SassKing you cant just go around throwing the mystery away like that :rofl:

Im afraid so yes :tongue: God and Jesus Christ have made up a lot of my vocab over the past week :lol: must be the stress :rofl:
God SassKing :naughty: :colonhash:

Dont you dare use that choir gif on me :colonhash:

:lol:

Hahaha I see :rofl:

Hmmmmmmmmm :colonhash:

:tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SassKing13

Spoiler

Spoiler

KSKC this is amazing! My mum eas watching me while I watched that though - so not good! But it was worth it. Please excuse me as I go to pray before Lord McCulloch... :angel:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That 'thing' is my pet naughty, he has also veen making some guest appearaces on SC and WA :rofl:

Tell Naughty I say sorry (I don't really :tongue:) :rofl: He needs an even better cage! Has Simon found himself his own pet Naughty yet? I understand he wanted a tame one :tongue:
Haha yeah she only likes the first album (the way she says it is hillarious, it emphasises the exclamtion mark :lol)
I know what you mean! I think its because she likes the same music as her dad! Yeah she is, though her favourites are the Smiths atm (she actually has them on vinyl!) :eek: i was tres impressed when i found out! :lol:
Aww thats annoying, its that time of year tho i guess :/ ohhh i see, hmm well fine then :colonhash: eww that stuff tastes nasty!! :rofl:
And ikr, still im not going to complain! :tongue:

Ah I see :smile: Has she listened to the second? I listened to the third recently, although I was tired when doing so, so not sure I fully took it all in :lol: (hahaha I see :tongue:) Awesome :smile: The Smiths are great. I don't blame you :tongue: I love finding people who have the same music taste as me :tongue: Even better in real life :tongue:

Yeah... Still, feeling better than I was :smile: Fine :colonhash: :tongue:

Amellia...

Are.

You.

Ready.

Bunnymen daily :eek: :tongue:

Keeping with the theme of God, and the miracle of your return :lol:

[video="youtube;mKxJYZOn9Jo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKxJYZOn9Jo[/video]

Spoiler

Spoiler

I Praise theee oh Great Lord of Lords, Lord McCulloch (cant find the praying emoji so have this virtual slap instead --->:slap:)

Oh my god :rofl: how can McCulloch be so saintly *shed tear*
I Praise theee oh Great Lord of Lords, Lord McCulloch (cant find the praying emoji so have this virtual slap instead --->:slap:)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah I see :smile: Has she listened to the second? I listened to the third recently, although I was tired when doing so, so not sure I fully took it all in :lol: (hahaha I see :tongue:) Awesome :smile: The Smiths are great. I don't blame you :tongue: I love finding people who have the same music taste as me :tongue: Even better in real life :tongue:

Amellia...

Are.

You.

Ready.

[video="youtube;mKxJYZOn9Jo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKxJYZOn9Jo[/video]
:rofl:

Ooooh nice :h:

Amellia...

Are.

You.

Ready.

I dont think so, she isnt into new wave stuff unfortunatly! (Tho she puts up with my Duran Duran 'issues' :lol:) she likes Satday Night in the City of the Dead (like me lol :lol:) Oooh i see!! Was it good? (Hmm let me think whats on that one...)
Haha they are growing on me :lol: set 'this charming man' as my alarm for the morning of my first exam last week to put me in a good mood :rofl:
Same actually! There was some poeple i made friends with on summer school last year who liked David Bowie, The Smiths ans Duran Duran!! :eek: and yes! Cant believe i didnt know as i have known her since we were about 5!!

Ahh good good!!! :smile:
Yess.....

Omg! Yippeee hurray! Calloo Callay!

I was going to return, nearly did lasy week bjy was good and carried on avec the revisions :biggrin:

I shall listen now!
@Matrix123, worked this time
Original post by Andy98
@Matrix123, worked this time

Yaaay

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought it sounded funny at the time :rofl: it looked funny on the page of smilies :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
:top: :beer:

Any ACS? If so, it could be the perfect night :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tell Naughty I say sorry (I don't really :tongue:) :rofl: He needs an even better cage! Has Simon found himself his own pet Naughty yet? I understand he wanted a tame one :tongue:

Hahaha :tongue: oww my dad says i may have to give up naughty aa he distracts me from revision :frown: looks like Simon is in luck!
Actually dont speak of Simon as he has been nothing but trouble the past few days, (urgh men) he needs a good slap if you ask me :lol: Pfft id find Simon the most wild unruley naughyy in the entire world :tongue:

Ikr :tongue:
x

AMELLIA :eek:
:woo: :woo: :woo: you are back :woo: :woo: :woo:

Spoiler

Any ACS? If so, it could be the perfect night :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:no:

Been playing Battlefield recently anyway :tongue:
Hahaha :tongue: oww my dad says i may have to give up naughty aa he distracts me from revision :frown: looks like Simon is in luck!
Actually dont speak of Simon as he has been nothing but trouble the past few days, (urgh men) he needs a good slap if you ask me :lol: Pfft id find Simon the most wild unruley naughyy in the entire world :tongue:

Ikr :tongue:

Awwww (pfffft let's celebrate! :rofl:) Don't worry - a nice trip away will do him some good :yep: trust me :mmm: Ooooh Oh my gosh! What has Simon done!? Sounds like it must have been something terrible... (:lol:) Woaahhhh! Never did I think I'd hear you say that! :rofl: Woahhhhhhhhhh :eek3:

Btw, what is Lord McCulloch doing in this image? Embracing the moment? :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest