The Student Room Group

Djcad 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Apieceofcabbage
So my friend was just offered an unconditional about half an hour ago, if i dont get in im going to to the CAP course at grays!

It's definitely done in batches. One of my friends got an unconditional on Friday and the other got it yesterday.
So my friend was just offered an unconditional about half an hour ago, if i dont get in im going to to the CAP course at grays!

I'll be doing CAP at Gray's if I don't get into DJCAD too :smile:

Wow that's great!! Grays is my backup too, and I'm sure it'll be great there too...we're just fussy :wink:
Have they already been giving out rejections yet?
Original post by Velvet-Dandelion
Have they already been giving out rejections yet?

I haven't heard of any rejections yet...but they may well Have. I only know a few people applying, none of which have heard.
Anyone else know of any rejections??
I've only been getting updates from the people on here because I don't personally know anyone that has even applied from my area. I think the rejections would be hard to know about because I can imagine most people wouldn't want to put it on their social media etc.
Good shout totally agree.
If I get rejected I'll say it on here to let yous know haha
I got an unconditional today!! And I'm a school leaver too so if anyone's at school don't worry
Many congrats!! Restoring hope :wink:

Original post by caralouiser
I got an unconditional today!! And I'm a school leaver too so if anyone's at school don't worry
Original post by BeepBopBeep
Many congrats!! Restoring hope :wink:

thank you:smile:
If you were choosing between painting at eca and djcad what would u choose?? I'm struggling hahaha
Hmmm.... I would go for Eca if you were looking for awards and opportunity for lots of experience with outside projects. Or I would go with Dundee for the student experience.
Hmmm.... I would go for Eca if you were looking for awards and opportunity for lots of experience with outside projects. Or I would go with Dundee for the student experience.

Yeah that's a good way of putting it thank you!! I think I'd regret not going for Edinburgh
Original post by caralouiser

Well done!! Do you happen to have any photos of your work? :smile:
Wow that's great!! Grays is my backup too, and I'm sure it'll be great there too...we're just fussy :wink:

What course at grays? The wait to hear is killing me haha, i jusy want to know where im going!
Well done!! Do you happen to have any photos of your work? :smile:

www.caralouiser.tumblr.com
thank you!! that's my art blog with my work :smile:
Congrats on the offer caralouiser!!

I'm still waiting. Wish they'd just reject me if they're going to already
So I'm thinking they reply in areas! Me and a couple of friends heard back today so I'm pretty sure that's how it's done.

Quick Reply

Latest