The Student Room Group

Unicorn's Kingdom MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
You're welcome :h: awww yeah I don't like taking days off either

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me neither, I only took one off last term which was for a genuine reason.I hate skipping lessons too, I'm the saddo who turns up to every lesson.
:rofl: I am flattered! :colondollar: :tongue: aww there there :console: (indeed :mmm:)
Oh dear (hahaha I know what you meant :wink:)

Good!

Indeed he is! :h:

That's fantastic! It's so emotional too, he's already doing so well. That little golfing pro! Good job :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha awww :lol: at least naugty wil be out of your hair! (He may do skype calls tho!)
(Phew that could have been dodgy :tongue:)

He really is, such a little star! :rofl: so proud of :ahee:
Original post by Rhythmical
Me neither, I only took one off last term which was for a genuine reason.I hate skipping lessons too, I'm the saddo who turns up to every lesson.

I see, atm my attendance is about 97% I think. I think that's good turning up to all of them :biggrin:
Have you heard the song Rock Bottom?
Original post by Amellia123
Haha awww :lol: at least naugty wil be out of your hair! (He may do skype calls tho!)
(Phew that could have been dodgy :tongue:)

He really is, such a little star! :rofl: so proud of :ahee:

Hahahaha yes! :h: (oohhh dear - for you :tongue:)
(Yup - it really could have been. Tbh at first I thought you meant your poster :tongue:)

Yes he is! He'll give Matt a good run for his money soon :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I see, atm my attendance is about 97% I think. I think that's good turning up to all of them :biggrin:

(Yup - it really could have been. Tbh at first I thought you meant your poster :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha i like my pet naughty tbh :tongue: (hahaha omg i had forgotten id told you about the poster! :lol:)

Haha i agree!! :rofl: :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sixth form peer pressure can turn me into a rebel :tongue: and is that by Hailee Steinfeld? and wow I have 97% too.
Hahaha i like my pet naughty tbh :tongue: (hahaha omg i had forgotten id told you about the poster! :lol:)

Haha i agree!! :rofl: :ahee:

Awww (in all honesty it would be a bit boring if he left forever :tongue: but don't tell him I said that) (:rofl:)

Yes! Is his brother called Josh or am I making that up? :lol: anyway, he can't tell Little Amellia that he's the best at golf because :ahee: will be much better than him :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sixth form peer pressure can turn me into a rebel :tongue: and is that by Hailee Steinfeld? and wow I have 97% too.

Oh wow! :mmm:
Yup
Hahaha:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww (in all honesty it would be a bit boring if he left forever :tongue: but don't tell him I said that) (:rofl:)

Yes! Is his brother called Josh or am I making that up? :lol: anyway, he can't tell Little Amellia that he's the best at golf because :ahee: will be much better than him :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha i know what you mean, he is a very spontaneous little naughty isnt he? :tongue: (oh i wont :tongue: secret is safe!)

Hmmm not sure about that one! :tongue: hahaha ilr, :ahee: will be awesome!!!!

Btw im going to have to go now, but hopefully i will have chance to chat to you again soon! :hello: :jumphug:
Oh wow! :mmm:
Yup
Hahaha:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't have put you down as a Hailee Steinfeld fan :tongue:
Hahaha i know what you mean, he is a very spontaneous little naughty isnt he? :tongue: (oh i wont :tongue: secret is safe!)

Hmmm not sure about that one! :tongue: hahaha ilr, :ahee: will be awesome!!!!

Btw im going to have to go now, but hopefully i will have chance to chat to you again soon! :hello: :jumphug:

Hahaha laughed so much at that :tongue: (yaay thanks, and thank Lord McCulloch for that! :biggrin:)

Ohhh so you never did say...dunno where Josh came from :rofl:
:ahee: will be :h:

Awww yes! Bye Amellia :hello: :jive::ahee::jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't have put you down as a Hailee Steinfeld fan :tongue:

I'm not :tongue:
I just have that song stuck in my head :angry: I can really relate to the lyrics so I guess that's alright but do I like the song? Nope. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha laughed so much at that :tongue: (yaay thanks, and thank Lord McCulloch for that! :biggrin:)

Ohhh so you never did say...dunno where Josh came from :rofl:
:ahee: will be :h:

Awww yes! Bye Amellia :hello: :jive::ahee::jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha yep praise McCulloch indeed :tongue:
Haha nope, not that i can remember anyways! :rofl:

See you soon Matrix! :jumphug;
Hahaha yep praise McCulloch indeed :tongue:
Haha nope, not that i can remember anyways! :rofl:

See you soon Matrix! :jumphug;

Yes! *cue angelic glow* :lol:

Hahaha slightly awkward :rofl:

Yep, see you soon! :jumphug:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not :tongue:
I just have that song stuck in my head :angry: I can really relate to the lyrics so I guess that's alright but do I like the song? Nope. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahah - her first song was ok and I liked Pitch Perfect 2 but that's about me. I don't mind Justin Bieber tbh either.
Hi! How is everyone?:smile: Just realised I haven't been on the thread for ages
Hahah - her first song was ok and I liked Pitch Perfect 2 but that's about me. I don't mind Justin Bieber tbh either.

Ohh her Pitch Perfect one was OK. Fair enough :biggrin: I like the way music is so diverse. I hate it when people get judged because they like a certain band/artist (although I do do it sometimes as a joke :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh her Pitch Perfect one was OK. Fair enough :biggrin: I like the way music is so diverse. I hate it when people get judged because they like a certain band/artist (although I do do it sometimes as a joke :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

True - I only like him because of his new album and his song with Halsey was good. I am more into indie/rock music than pop.
True - I only like him because of his new album and his song with Halsey was good. I am more into indie/rock music than pop.

Ohhh I see. Do you like many Fall Out Boy songs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh I see. Do you like many Fall Out Boy songs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't say I know many, do you like them? :smile:
Can't say I know many, do you like them? :smile:

Only a few I've heard :tongue:
Arctic Monkeys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest