The Student Room Group

STOP blaming immigrants for your failings

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
It may be time to stop calling each other thick and racists..
But isn't increased mass immigration one reason why there's a housing crisis and fewer school places?
Original post by TSRFT8
If you go back he stated and i quote "Non EU immigrants use more services than they pay tax" he then basically contradicted himself and said "I am a high earner and pay £500 of tax a month)"

Its pretty evident he is thick and thinks saying he has 2 masters is something to be proud off. Oh can i add he probably earns less than 30k therefore the TAX PAYER is picking up his student loan too.

What a time to be on TSR.

LOL, he's having a go at non EU migrants now is he? He's so delusional it's quite entertaining.

He's a 27 yr old prowling around on TSR showing of his pathetic history degree. Look how low he went loool

Here he is having a go at immigrants yet he is a burden on us. The biggest hypocrite ever.
Original post by Josb
I said that I have two masters because you said I was uneducated.

I don't have a student loan. Try again.

I dont need to try again you claimed to be a baller and you earn less than £30k

Give over mate, you think you are above non EU immigrants yet most of them pay for tax in a week than you earn in a year. But you know i suppose you are a "high earner" LMAO
Reply 144
Original post by sfaraj
ok im sorry, but you know what i mean, why do you believe they are a burden if you are one of them?

Because - as I have already said about a hundred times - not all immigrants are worth the same. Some are great and make a positive contribution, some are terrible and make a negative contribution. I only want the former.

Do you understand now?
Reply 145
Original post by Reue
It may be time to stop calling each other thick and racists..

You're right. Only children do that.
Original post by Josb
You're right. Only children do that.

lol at you trying to act mature. You're 27 and started 'The Big Penis Thread' lmaooo

Srsly mate, get off TSR
I bet you're for illegal immigration.
If I was an African rat wanting to live my life in UK, would British rats also blame me?

1461618124236.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 149
Original post by Youngmetro
lol at you trying to act mature. You're 27 and started 'The Big Penis Thread' lmaooo

Srsly mate, get off TSR

It was in the chat and I was trolling. :biggrin:

Original post by TSRFT8
I dont need to try again you claimed to be a baller and you earn less than £30k

Give over mate, you think you are above non EU immigrants yet most of them pay for tax in a week than you earn in a year. But you know i suppose you are a "high earner" LMAO

I wasn't educated in the UK, I don't have children, and I don't claim any kind of benefit. The £30K figure you keep quoting is lower for someone like me.
LOL, he's having a go at non EU migrants now is he? He's so delusional it's quite entertaining.

He's a 27 yr old prowling around on TSR showing of his pathetic history degree. Look how low he went loool

Here he is having a go at immigrants yet he is a burden on us. The biggest hypocrite ever.

You could not script this guys stupidity; he is an immigrant arguing that immigrants are costing the country more than they pay in taxes whilst subsequently being 27 and in one of the lower tax bands.

Hating on people who he is the same as. Logic<
Josb didn't say all immigrants should leave, he just said the UK should selectively allow in the ones that contribute the most. This is what the Australian immigration system does, and it's not "racist", it's a valid point of view.

It's important to take care of war refugees, but you can't just take open the doors to everyone on the planet willy nilly - it's not a sensible government policy.
Original post by Josb
It was in the chat and I was trolling. :biggrin:

I wasn't educated in the UK, I don't have children, and I don't claim any kind of benefit. The £30K figure you keep quoting is lower for someone like me.

I DO NOT CARE you are not a high earner, you are in the lower tax bands subsequently YOU are a burden on the tax payer the same way you label immigrants. Stop treating these people like second class citizens - some are bad ****ing deal you cannot cherry pick. If that was the case i want YOU OUT.
Reply 153
Original post by TSRFT8
I DO NOT CARE you are not a high earner, you are in the lower tax bands subsequently YOU are a burden on the tax payer the same way you label immigrants. Stop treating these people like second class citizens - some are bad ****ing deal you cannot cherry pick. If that was the case i want YOU OUT.

You've changed since your opening post. :biggrin:
Original post by Galadrielxxx
Josb didn't say all immigrants should leave, he just said the UK should selectively allow in the ones that contribute the most. This is what the Australian immigration system does, and it's not "racist", it's a valid point of view.

It's important to take care of war refugees, but you can't just take open the doors to everyone on the planet willy nilly - it's not a sensible government policy.

27 years old and having to make second accounts too back yourself up. Your IP is the same on both accounts.
Original post by TSRFT8
You could not script this guys stupidity; he is an immigrant arguing that immigrants are costing the country more than they pay in taxes whilst subsequently being 27 and in one of the lower tax bands.

Hating on people who he is the same as. Logic<

He even said he earns less, meaning he's actually a burden to this country in terms of the fiscal aspect. Yet he's got the guts to argue here. Now i dont wanna sound mean and make fun out of his living standard but he is not in a position to argue here.

It's pathetic really, i'm totally welcome for people to come in yet he has the courage to make fun outta that.
Original post by Galadrielxxx

Hey @Josb, pretty lame to make a fake account to back yourself up eh?

Srsly get a life you loser
Reply 157
Original post by TSRFT8
27 years old and having to make second accounts too back yourself up. Your IP is the same on both accounts.

I'm not doing that?
Original post by Josb
You've changed since your opening post. :biggrin:

lol and you keep avoiding the point being made. If you're gonna argue here pack your things up and move back to wherever you came from because by using your own logic you're not wanted here.
He even said he earns less, meaning he's actually a burden to this country in terms of the fiscal aspect. Yet he's got the guts to argue here. Now i dont wanna sound mean and make fun out of his living standard but he is not in a position to argue here.

It's pathetic really, i'm totally welcome for people to come in yet he has the courage to make fun outta that.

Whilst also being someone who benefited from the immigration policy in this country.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending