The Student Room Group

STOP blaming immigrants for your failings

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Youngmetro
lol and you keep avoiding the point being made. If you're gonna argue here pack your things up and move back to wherever you came from because by using your own logic you're not wanted here.

I have already answered above.
Reply 161
Original post by TSRFT8
Whilst also being someone who benefited from the immigration policy in this country.

I never denied that.
Lol he didn't make a second account.
I saw this argument and I made one just now lol....

The ip can't be the same because I am a different person O_o
Original post by Josb
I have already answered above.

well done, you dont claim benefits and dont have children. Claps for you. But your low income still means you're a burden. Again, this isnt my view but im using your own logic.
Original post by TSRFT8
Whilst also being someone who benefited from the immigration policy in this country.

Exactly. It's disgusting tbh.

We should not allow closet racists like him into our country with his vile opinions.
Reply 165
well done, you dont claim benefits and dont have children. Claps for you. But your low income still means you're a burden. Again, this isnt my view but im using your own logic.

"Low income" :rolleyes:

I'm £6,000 above the median salary.
Original post by Josb
I never denied that.

So here you are jumping across to Britain to enjoy the many benefits but now you criticise others for doing so too? Even the low skilled migrants are welcome because they are hard working and fill up the jobs the british dont wanna do. They wouldnt have got the job in the first place if they werent good enough.

And in terms of housing, NHS etc etc, well you're in no position to talk about that, hypocrite.
Original post by Josb
I never denied that.

Are you ****ing serious????????

You admit you benefited from the immigration policy in this country but are against people in the same boat as you were?

ARE YOU ACTUALLY READING WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING???

HOW ARE YOU 27?

HOW ARE YOU ALLOWED TO BE ON THE INTERNET
Original post by TSRFT8
I DO NOT CARE you are not a high earner, you are in the lower tax bands subsequently YOU are a burden on the tax payer the same way you label immigrants. Stop treating these people like second class citizens - some are bad ****ing deal you cannot cherry pick. If that was the case i want YOU OUT.

dayuummmmmmmmnnnnnnnn daniell back at it again with the feisty comebacks
Original post by Josb

Those south Asian doctors are about £100,000 above the median salary they pay more tax than you earn.

According too your logic you are a burden on them - Get packing mate.
Original post by Josb

lmaoo, im using your own logic you moron.

You're still a burden anyway. Because we have others who can do whatever job you can do. Not to mention the strain that you put on housing and the NHS. Once again, this is your own logic.

Your true colours and your stupid logic has been exposed here very nicely. Now if you got a problem with immigration as a migrant yourself you are happy to leave through the same door you came in and we would all be very grateful.
Reply 171
Original post by TSRFT8
Are you ****ing serious????????

You admit you benefited from the immigration policy in this country but are against people in the same boat as you were?

ARE YOU ACTUALLY READING WHAT YOU ARE PUTTING???

HOW ARE YOU 27?

HOW ARE YOU ALLOWED TO BE ON THE INTERNET

Calm down.
I have never been against people who are in the same boat as me, eg. going to the UK without dependent to work on a salary above the median wage.

You keep making assumptions about me and are constantly proven wrong. Perhaps you stop doing that.
Original post by sfaraj
dayuummmmmmmmnnnnnnnn daniell back at it again with the feisty comebacks

I should really be revising for my A-levels what am i doing :colondollar:
Original post by TSRFT8
Those south Asian doctors are about £100,000 above the median salary they pay more tax than you earn.

According too your logic you are a burden on them - Get packing mate.

lmaoo, trust me. He's also part of the Donald Trump Fan Club. enough said really.
Original post by Josb
Calm down.
I have never been against people who are in the same boat as me, eg. going to the UK without dependent to work on a salary above the median wage.

You keep making assumptions about me and are constantly proven wrong. Perhaps you stop doing that.

You realise that such a small percentage of migrants come to claim benefits right? Not all have jobs but they arent claiming any form of benefits, and often leave back within a year. The only way they would be a burden is if it was through benefits. Now go read the stats and you will realise they pay more in taxes than they do in claiming benefits and benefiting from social welfare i.e. govt revenue
Original post by TSRFT8
I should really be revising for my A-levels what am i doing :colondollar:

same but GCSES

GO REVISE ALEVELS DETERMINE YOUR WHOLE FUTURE. NOW SHOO CHILD ShOO
Reply 176
I think this is the first post you have made without insulting me. Well done. :yy:

You realise that such a small percentage of migrants come to claim benefits right? Not all have jobs but they arent claiming any form of benefits, and often leave back within a year.

I have already acknowledged that point.

The only way they would be a burden is if it was through benefits. Now go read the stats and you will realise they pay more in taxes than they do in claiming benefits and benefiting from social welfare i.e. govt revenue

No. Any people living here also use public services, which cost much more than benefits to the state's finances. The state spends the most on education, NHS and pensions. As I have used neither of these in the UK, I still assert that I make a positive contribution.
Reply 177
Original post by TSRFT8
Are you serious? You are really going to sit and lie. I am not making assumptions you SAID Non EU immigrants are a burden because they pay less tax than they use the services.

Am i correct in saying you fall into the same category and therefore are in the same boat.

I literally CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT deal with this. Infact i have just wasted 4 hours of revision correcting a racist (lets be honest its what you are you can hide it)

You have made the assumption that I have cost more on public services than what I have paid in taxes. Which is wrong, read the post above.
Original post by sfaraj
same but GCSES

GO REVISE ALEVELS DETERMINE YOUR WHOLE FUTURE. NOW SHOO CHILD ShOO

I will pick it back up tommorow :biggrin: (I said this 2 weeks ago) i have drained my motivation.

GCSE`s are so boring to revise for - I feel for you, but embrace it because a-levels will kill you
Original post by TSRFT8
I will pick it back up tommorow :biggrin: (I said this 2 weeks ago) i have drained my motivation.

GCSE`s are so boring to revise for - I feel for you, but embrace it because a-levels will kill you

if i get that far...

how did you revise

and that is legit me i kept going, today B1, 3 months later, today B1!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending