The Student Room Group

How Autistic are YOU?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hopefulmedic15
Hence why it would be interesting to meet them and see how they act to see what if quantitatively most normal is the same as qualitatively most normal :P

I imagine they would probably be some sort of elite social butterfly with an empathy radar constantly on full blast,so they'd probs come across as a bit weird, but a different kind of weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by drandy76
I imagine they would probably be some sort of elite social butterfly with an empathy radar constantly on full blast,so they'd probs come across as a bit weird, but a different kind of weird

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're forgetting that they also cant remember any strand of numbers and have no strong interest in anything in particular so to a certain extent they wouldn't be very capable academically either.

i.e. Low IQ but high EQ

For some reason I feel like I'm describing a puppy and not a person 😂
I got 47. I haven't yet been diagnosed however the psychologists say it's quite likely.
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
You're forgetting that they also cant remember any strand of numbers and have no strong interest in anything in particular so to a certain extent they wouldn't be very capable academically either.

i.e. Low IQ but high EQ

For some reason I feel like I'm describing a puppy and not a person 😂

I'm not comfortable making the assumption on academics as not everyone in the converse situation scores is necessary capable academic all despite some tendencies that would lend themselves to that

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got 12.
Reply 305
i got 21 but i was like 'this is soooooooo gonna say im autistic idek'

it didnt tho
and i am not autistic so yes accurate
Original post by drandy76
I'm not comfortable making the assumption on academics as not everyone in the converse situation scores is necessary capable academic all despite some tendencies that would lend themselves to that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, that's also true. Of course there's a lot of people not on the spectrum who are academically gifted, I was just pointing out how on that mini-test that to score 0 you would have had to put strongly agree/disagree on all the options that alluded to non-autistic characteristics. So to score 0 would put you on an extreme as well, just one that is viewed as neurotypical :P
9. Although some questions I do not see how they can tell if you are autistic. Preferring to go to a museum or liking fiction does not mean you are any more autistic
I got 7
14 i'm safe, though tbh thought i would score somewhat autistic. nope just shyness :h:
Autism Test: 11

Narcissistic Test: 11

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 17.01.52.png
I got 34 yikes but its probably because I'm shy and I love maths lmao ??
I scored 9 - though some questions were a bit bizarre (museum or cinema - eh?!).
42, but i have an autistic spectrum disorder diagnosis so, yk ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Think I am a little.

I don't like change
I have an obsession with detail
Have a narrow range of interests
Original post by AperfectBalance
9. Although some questions I do not see how they can tell if you are autistic. Preferring to go to a museum or liking fiction does not mean you are any more autistic

I agree. I'm sure you could find at least one Autistic person who don't like going to a museum or doesn't like fiction.
You all simply adopted the autism, i was bornnn with it... I didn't understand interpersonal replationships until i was a man- and by then, i was blind to them
I got 26.
woooooo i am You scored a total of 26

quite borderline!!! is it possible that me scoring so close to autism a reason why i cant get girls?

Quick Reply

Latest