The Student Room Group

Vocaroo your voice

Scroll to see replies

Original post by noticemesenpai
Yup you are right! And science is needed too! I want to be an English teacher. Yeah, the national curriculum changed again! By 2020 all schools will be academies so...we academies decide our pay. High school xD guessing you are studying computer science xD

Nope ICT. Although most of my modules are shared with Computer Science ahahah.

OOO LA LA LA LA LA. Money for me then :wink:
Original post by Deyesy
Not my favourite type of psych but then neither was social psychology until I did a 2000 word essay on the rise of islamophobia and now look to be doing my dissertation on it... :tongue:

There's this article that might help you! It's by Modood! Its really good! Need to find the name of it! Dx i have done an equality and diversity module.

Original post by iEthan
I would, but I'm too busy confirming my bias due to my childhood. Oh wait, that sounds like a certain Bowlby! :mmm:

:crazy: don't hurt me

:colonhash: I WILL BEAT YOU UP!
Original post by Lord Samosa
Too bad I deleted my post :giggle:

but i think i heard your voice :lol:
yes i have... i am sure - when you were talking about hiding in the bushes or something like that :hmmmm:
There's this article that might help you! It's by Modood! Its really good! Need to find the name of it! Dx i have done an equality and diversity module.

:colonhash: I WILL BEAT YOU UP!

Tfw you interview the participants yourself, tfw you collate the data yourself and don't get a second opinion :hand: oh wait, who does that sound like?! Tfw social desirability bias, tfw confirmation bias, tfw researcher bias, tfw flawed study, tfw social norms. :giggle: :mmm:

Ergo, TFW BOWLBY! :evil:
Too bad I deleted my post :giggle:

Aahh i missed it!?

Original post by iEthan
Tfw you interview the participants yourself, tfw you collate the data yourself and don't get a second opinion :hand: oh wait, who does that sound like?! Tfw social desirability bias, tfw confirmation bias, tfw researcher bias, tfw flawed study, tfw social norms. :giggle: :mmm:

Ergo, TFW BOWLBY! :evil:

Thats it! *throws you off a cliff* stay down botch! Hmph! Kid.
Aahh i missed it!?

Thats it! *throws you off a cliff* stay down botch! Hmph! Kid.

Hehehehehehehehe :giggle:

PRSOM
Original post by iEthan
Hehehehehehehehe :giggle:

PRSOM

Pft, you kid. How old are you? 3? :colonhash:
Pft, you kid. How old are you? 3? :colonhash:

Don't be mean :sad:
Original post by fatima1998
but i think i heard your voice :lol:
yes i have... i am sure - when you were talking about hiding in the bushes or something like that :hmmmm:

I had 2, one where I said I sound like a robot, and another where I was asking if I have a specific accent :lol:

Aahh i missed it!?

I think I saved the link somewhere, I'll have a look now :biggrin:
I had 2, one where I said I sound like a robot, and another where I was asking if I have a specific accent :lol:

lol see... i remembered it :rofl:
i have a good quality of memory so i remember people's voices pretty good :lol:

Is that you? :biggrin:

I think I saved the link somewhere, I'll have a look now :biggrin:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VtazNfF4XQ
Eeyyyy

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uDupk2ktoz Found it! Urgh it makes me cringe so bad :afraid:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uDupk2ktoz Found it! Urgh it makes me cringe so bad :afraid:

Naw i like yo voice, kawaii af. I soundlike a retard xD hahaha
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VtazNfF4XQEeyyyy

:wavey: hello!

People always say the same thing about my voice :afraid: but I think you sound fine :tongue:
Original post by iEthan
:wavey: hello!

People always say the same thing about my voice :afraid: but I think you sound fine :tongue:

Eyyy, how was my brummie accent?
Original post by Rhythmical
Is that you? :biggrin:

100% me! why :frown:
Eyyy, how was my brummie accent?

Very good :lol: it was weird hearing you say my name though :lol:
Original post by urbanlocations
100% me! why :frown:

I thought you were Northern haha. Or like a Londoner.
Naw i like yo voice, kawaii af. I soundlike a retard xD hahaha

Haha thanks! You sound nice, I think it's because nobody likes listening to their own voice :tongue:

Original post by iEthan

I always adapt so quickly, like I'm so sure I'd pick up a Jamaican accent within a month if I ever visited there :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest