Reply 1220
very touching subject!
How are my nocturnal family
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D

Good thank you! Yourself? :h:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Good thank you! Yourself? :h:

Haha that's good to hear ! I'm fine thanks just in the mood for a chat wid my bledrins 👌🏾
:nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan:

Weirdly tired for saying I only woke up at 4.30pm hah

Still have a few thousand words to write up before I can sleep

How are you?
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
Weirdly tired for saying I only woke up at 4.30pm hah

Still have a few thousand words to write up before I can sleep

How are you?
I feel ya ! I don't have insomnia but I enjoy sleeping late these days since I'm on holiday. What are you up to in this fine evening
I feel ya ! I don't have insomnia but I enjoy sleeping late these days since I'm on holiday. What are you up to in this fine evening

LOL

Working on my master's thesis. Currently writing about the role of English language in the post-colonial world. It's interesting by heavy.

I love working at night, it's peaceful and no distractions. My family think I am super weird though
Still doing homework, almost finished my final past paper for tomorrow though! It's a pretty terrible feeling when you set your alarm for 7am at this time too :colonhash:
Original post by AstroNandos
Still doing homework, almost finished my final past paper for tomorrow though! It's a pretty terrible feeling when you set your alarm for 7am at this time too :colonhash:

Urghhh, that's horrible, A'levels? I really don't miss those days.

I'm meeting people at 10 for coffee, so thinking of pulling an all-nighter and hopefully getting to bed around 11
If you've got exams, this video will probably relate to you :rofl:

Original post by ZuluK
If you've got exams, this video will probably relate to you :rofl:

I love that video :h:
I want to stay in bed for the next few hours but at the same time run a marathon.

Uh..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Urghhh, that's horrible, A'levels? I really don't miss those days.

I'm meeting people at 10 for coffee, so thinking of pulling an all-nighter and hopefully getting to bed around 11

Yeah I can't say I'm enjoying them tbh :tongue:

I'd be too dead to have a coffee with people after an all nighter, did you actually do that in the end??
Original post by AstroNandos
Yeah I can't say I'm enjoying them tbh :tongue:

I'd be too dead to have a coffee with people after an all nighter, did you actually do that in the end??

I'm still awake and working slowly. Not sure I'm going to make coffee though. I used to be able to pull and all nighter and stay awake until the 4pm deadline. yay for undergrad days, too old for that **** now.
anyone up tonight?
anyone up tonight?

I'm always up
Original post by John55
I'm always up

hey!

Quick Reply

Latest