The Student Room Group

Sweden: Eurovision to have ‘Refugee Crisis’ Theme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I can only shake my head
Rubbish propaganda again. Sweden is so close to destroying itself and what does it do? make the situation worse.
Reply 3
Ill be sure to take a trip to the bar whilst that rubbish is on during the break.
Apparently Bob Geldof will make a guest appearance to raise charity money by shouting "Give me...I mean us your ****ing money!!!"
(edited 7 years ago)
How about a save the White race theme

No non-Whites allowed, only true ethnic-European people allowed
Reply 6
Much as I love Eurovision, they really, really need to keep away from politics. After the whole Russia booing fiasco you'd have thought they'd learn their lesson.

Though from the sounds of it though it's Måns (last year's winner) who's pushing the "theme" with his interval act, not the competition organisers themselves. The latter have still agreed to it, of course.
The Eurovision may as well be called the bad English sung by foreigners contest.
(edited 7 years ago)
The ship just keeps on sinking and sinking and sinking........
German and Swedish politicians actually lecture the women who got raped on how they should act and dress in the streets after the anti mass immigration parties started talking about the rape epidemic.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Please stop repping yourself to look as though the 'slient majority' are with you

but all 3 of us are different users.
"Earlier this year a Stockholm University professor calculated that the 2015 intake of migrants alone will cost the state 583 billion Kroner about £50.3 billion. The figure is roughly 14 times the country’s defence budget."

Original post by Truthteller10
but all 3 of us are different users.

How do you know?
Yeah, there is only one person in the whole of Europe against mass migration. Everyone else is living in politically correct fantasy land.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JezWeCan!
How do you know?

because i'm not them
9ijUAr.jpg
Original post by Mathemagicien
What if the other two are the same?

Fail lol :tongue:

You quoted us 3.

You failed bro.
SWEDEN YESs
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S
s
Reply 18

Guess what, you also have the 2nd highest rate of reported rape cases in the world, what a lovely **** pile of a country you come from. I sincerely hope you live in Sweden and not here
Reply 19
Original post by Omen96
Guess what, you also have the 2nd highest rate of reported rape cases in the world, what a lovely **** pile of a country you come from. I sincerely hope you live in Sweden and not here

That is because we are more aware of rape, and have a wider range of what definition to be rape.

Original post by patrickstarfish

I do not understand the relevance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending