The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by *ihavenoidea*
Yeah it makes more sense for there to be a votes table. The results could be recorded in a query, where you might have to calculate the total results for each act or establishment.

Why not incorporate the votes into a video table as each round will have a different video for the acts therefore its necessary to have a unique video id. Also you can incorporate the judges into the total votes field as its only in the final round were it is the votes of the judge + the votes of the students from the establishments, just an idea from what i got from the scenario like so;
Capture.JPG
Our teacher suggested no video table as the scenario only says the video will be uploaded to the website. There might be a hyperlink to direct you to the website instead.
Our teacher suggested no video table as the scenario only says the video will be uploaded to the website. There might be a hyperlink to direct you to the website instead.

However the scenario does say about managing videos.
Original post by Kinggherkin
However the scenario does say about managing videos.

Oh yeah I'm not too sure then. :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Original post by Gotanycrisps97
Kiains on snapchat for information about the exam. Kappa

What is your snapchat ?
If you need any help/guidance with the Unit 7 2016 exam, please contact [email protected] He is experienced in these exams and is willing to help.
Reply 26
could someone please send the data files for the scenario:smile:
This year we shall prevail in this exam! May the database be with you!
Original post by billystride
Here you go :smile:

Thank youu so much! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which dates have you guys chosen from the window for your exam?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys. Couldn't find a thread for Applied ICT 2016 so I decided to make one.
If anyone has any resources plz do share on this thread. :smile:

Hi! I added this to the A Level Exam Directory Thread which you can find here :parrot: you can use it to have a look if there are other discussion threads for your exams :smile:
Hi everyone,
This is a reminder that it is against TSR rules to talk about the actual contents of this exam until it is finished. And doing so may end up affecting you personally. You can talk about it freely once the exam is over, but until then, please don't she any details of it on here.
Thanking you kindly!
Jack
Original post by Captain Jack
Hi everyone,
This is a reminder that it is against TSR rules to talk about the actual contents of this exam until it is finished. And doing so may end up affecting you personally. You can talk about it freely once the exam is over, but until then, please don't she any details of it on here.
Thanking you kindly!
Jack

Hi! Thank you for letting us know. But we were just discussing about the kind of questions that may come. And about the practice data files. Edexcel releases them earlier so that it can help us in our preparation and also if there are any errors we can let them know prior to the exam :smile:
Original post by Captain Jack
Hi everyone,
Thanking you kindly!
Jack

Oops sorry my bad! The data files for unit 3 can be given to students and not unit 7. Sorry and thank youu so much for informing us :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My exam is 15th May - 20th May what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine are on the same days too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chinu_Cheeku97
Oops sorry my bad! The data files for unit 3 can be given to students and not unit 7. Sorry and thank youu so much for informing us :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No probs, it is very confusing these days what you can and can't discuss online. Basically you're free to talk about what you think might be in it before, how you're "feeling about it" during but no details, and then how it went immediately afterwards :smile:
Oh cool! Good Luck! :smile:

Thank you and good luck to you too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to everyone in the exam and pls kcus ym kcid

Latest

Trending

Trending