The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ROSAWA
I also applied food quality programme MSc future food sustainability however there hasn't been any change in my application portal. Does your status reads with CSC?

Ok. Mine is MSc food chain supply. its still showing with nominating agency. Its either I'm a reserve or they are waiting to move it on 29th. But in all I tink Cranfield is the most competitive of the css, all their courses were included #wink#
Reply 641
Original post by tobilistic
Ok. Mine is MSc food chain supply. its still showing with nominating agency. Its either I'm a reserve or they are waiting to move it on 29th. But in all I tink Cranfield is the most competitive of the css, all their courses were included #wink#

my input has been filled around half an hour ago but the status is still the same
Original post by Garima Gupta
Hi,

Has anyone heard from University of Warwick for MSc Economics or MSc Economics and International Financial Economics?

someone (cant recall his moniker) in this forum has been nominated by warwick.
Original post by tobilistic

its obvious#winks back#
Original post by ROSAWA
my input has been filled around half an hour ago but the status is still the same

Good news incoming.
Original post by ROSAWA

Good news coming soon.
Did anyone in this forum apply to London Metropolitan University?
@ Kuchikau, U av dis fair relationship around ppl U r d only person in dis forum dat interact's wit evrione. Kip d spirit up nd Gudluk.
Original post by kuchikau
someone (cant recall his moniker) in this forum has been nominated by warwick.

Dear Kuchikau

Thank you so much for responding. I think Warwick has 7 awards for different programmes and they have one for MSc Economics/MSc Economics and International Finance. My EAS status changed to Nomination agency 1 on 22 April. They have also marked me "satisfied" in the agency input. I have a conditional offer. Do you think it would affect their decision of nomination?
Reply 649
Any news from Reading?
Reply 650
Anyone who has received nomination from Sheffield Hallam University?
Original post by johnjkjk
Kuchikau: Sent email on Friday- no response yet. I'm up for International Public Health. Please could you forward me the communication you received from Nottingham at johnjkjk at gmail dot com.

havent they responded?
Original post by Tunde20
Did anyone in this forum apply to London Metropolitan University?

email them.
Original post by Teeyamz
@ Kuchikau, U av dis fair relationship around ppl U r d only person in dis forum dat interact's wit evrione. Kip d spirit up nd Gudluk.

if people could see life from my perspective, my brother!!!
The world would have been a better/peaceful place.

My mother taught the need to LOVE.

I want to be loved.

Your comments makes me HUMBLE.

Dont give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Teeyamz

it is not over untill its OVER.

By the way, i contacted greenwich like i promised earlier. They told me that successfull applicant will have their status changed to CSC on april 30th. Therefore Nobody has been sent nomination message and nobody can boost of being nominated.

With your undergraduate discipline, you stand a high chance.
Original post by Garima Gupta
Dear Kuchikau

Thank you so much for responding. I think Warwick has 7 awards for different programmes and they have one for MSc Economics/MSc Economics and International Finance. My EAS status changed to Nomination agency 1 on 22 April. They have also marked me "satisfied" in the agency input. I have a conditional offer. Do you think it would affect their decision of nomination?

if you have been marked as SATISFY then it is either you have been Nominated or you are a reserve candidate. To be sure of this, either you wait untill 30th april or you email the school to confirm your status NOW NOW, i mean NOWWWWWWWWWWW.

Nomination is neva a childs play, based majorly on academic acheivements and home country benefits. BUT BUT BUT BUT if only u believe, GOD can turn the table around just for your sake.

Which country?
Whats your SEX?
Original post by Mimiszz
Any news from Reading?

reading tire me ooooooooo
To God be the Glory.Finally made it to CSC stage
Reply 658
@Blackforce Congratulation!!
Reply 659
Who has heard from Chester?

Quick Reply

Latest