The Student Room Group

What things do you miss about being a teenager

I'm gonna be 20 soon I regret the chances I didn't take as a teenage, I wish I can re live it and correct everything I don't wanna grow up I ain't ready for life

Scroll to see replies

My virginity
(edited 8 years ago)
The whole naivety thing, especially in my younger teen years!
also how simple things were , as soon as you hit 18 things you've never done or heard of suddenly get piled on you and your kinda just told , sink or swim... guess thats adult life for you!
having a crush.
At 22 seeing some of the kids so suicidal over a girl they've barely known for a month i'm really jealous wish I could care that much about dumb stuff like girls again. The way I am now don't know that i'd react half as explosively if me and my gf of 4 years broke up than some tsr kids do over 3 week relationship.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
The constant sense of wonder and discovery.
The lack of real responsibility
I've been through a lot of madness as a teenage, should of done lot of stuff differently, miss them times of school and hometown now I'm older can't get away with certain stuff , I totally agree with you on a lot of things
Reply 7
am a teenager and i cannot wait not to be one!!!! it's horrible
Girls are a big thing I loved this girl from 5 years ago broke her heart, I still love her I'm only 19 been mad stressed and depressed
(edited 8 years ago)
Make the most outta it trust me, been stressful and fun in a way
You should go on tfl buses and make the most out of it, your free travels run out when you hit 19
Reply 11
Free time i had loads of time to do whatever i wanted when i was a teen, play hours upon hours of video games, now i actually have to do stuff.
Original post by struggler07
You should go on tfl buses and make the most out of it, your free travels run out when you hit 19

Legend. I miss student fare
Reply 13
i still am a teenager i won't feel like an adult till I'm like 22
Trust me things where simply back then now life's got bare harder
Trust me I made the most of it I love travelling, I've been Kingston Watford Slough Heathrow Uxbridge Dunham Harrow lakeside hounslow potters bar lot of places, been on most buses round London
playing runescape all day,
Dread being in my 20s
Original post by struggler07
Dread being in my 20s

I'm having a way better time in my 20s!!
Used to play that daily when I was younger

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending