The Student Room Group

Can I wear a shemagh over my head to school

Hey,

I shaved my head and look completely awful and ugly . I can't wear a hat, I've asked. But that gets me wandering, what if I want to cover my head for modesty (I'm a boy by the way)? What if I wanted to cover my head so I could focus on my studies and just forget about my hair? Can I don the Yasser Arafat look? Would that be allowed? And if not, surely they must allow me to cover my head some way? No yamaka suggestions please, I want to cover my whole head. As for getting girls looking like an Arab tribesman, screw that, I can wait for half a year, when my hair will finally be long enough to set it free to dance in the wind as long luscious locks. Despite the humour, I'm being completely serious, so serious answers please.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cyan Ink
Hey,

I shaved my head and look completely awful and ugly . I can't wear a hat, I've asked. But that gets me wandering, what if I want to cover my head for modesty (I'm a boy by the way)? What if I wanted to cover my head so I could focus on my studies and just forget about my hair? Can I don the Yasser Arafat look? Would that be allowed? And if not, surely they must allow me to cover my head some way? No yamaka suggestions please, I want to cover my whole head. As for getting girls looking like an Arab tribesman, screw that, I can wait for half a year, when my hair will finally be long enough to set it free to dance in the wind as long luscious locks. Despite the humour, I'm being completely serious, so serious answers please.

I reckon going for a Yasser Arafat look would draw you more attention than being bald :/ this would probably have a more detrimental impact on your studies than just embracing your shaved head

Posted from TSR Mobile
Purchase a lace wig.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending